Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH
OH REALLY

Suppose there were three scum and a traitor. We have a known third party or something unusual in Schazer. In a thirteen-player game, having five roles not aligned with the town seems highly unlikely. And if there were, I would expect PYP to be a serial killer, rather than the helpful vigilante he is implicitly claiming.

But even so, let's leave that matter aside.

Do you disagree with my analysis of players other than myself? If not, then knowing your own alignment, from your point of view there are still three strong suspects - or rather, two, since you allege that Sruixan is town.

Ergo! My proposed solution still applies, just with names changed around. More to the point! The number of unknowns has dropped dramatically, especially from your point of view.

Given this, your lack of forthcomingness is suspicious. After all, you could reveal what you know, and if we were skeptical, then upon your lynch, it would be proven true when you turned up town. The true criminals - who, in this case, would be me and/or Solaris - would have nowhere to hide when your amazing and reliable information was proven.

So, if you are town, you have nothing to hide at this point... UNLESS you think that Mirdini or PL are still possible suspects. Do you believe this? If so, why?

You're holding back when the game is likely close to finished. Ham or no ham, that raises my suspicions.

In short:

J'accuse!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamfia - DUSK TWO - WHEEL OF DEATH - by Cat - 01-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH - by Dragon Fogel - 02-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Airey - 12-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Jacquerel - 12-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Paranoia - 12-17-2011, 03:42 AM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by Cat - 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by btp - 12-22-2011, 09:02 AM