Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH
Not looking so hot?
Really?
I would scoff at your lesser designation but obviously your ears wouldn't be able to comprehend the true meaning behind it until I'd have to spell it out for you in a later date as it certainly isn't my fault that you don't understand.
Is there even a reason why we are not voting for granolaman anymore all the clues so far have proven it to be an open and shut case. It is astonishing how you can't see how this all connects like I do but I suppose that's what happens when you leave the breadcrumbs of enlightenment out to sit in the sun .

Now, note how granola goes after the player known as DragonFogel, asking him for information that had nothing to do with either of us, and that likewise would serve only to implicate Fogel or perhaps out information for a time later, which I suppose to you is in some days. He is flailing and your inability to see it is truly one of the factors in the detriment of today's readers.

He goes off on some tangent about a cult for no reason after he can't find anything about me because he is doing whatever he can to get out of this. He knows he has lost and he is clinging to this as if it will save him when it is utterly obvious that it won't although it was nice to humor him, just like I am doing right now!

This is almost as bad as the time that I had to deal with the shirtless sex-monger, but at least then I had someone partially interesting to deal with. At this point we have the absent brit, who will obviously be revealed if we don't have a kill tonight, myself, and the granola based product who thinks himself superior to me just because he can rhyme.

I have rhymed and also thrown down in the past and I don't truly see it necessary as the only weapon of showcasing my superiority.
Oh, and don't mistake yourself, I am superior, this is the prevalent mindset and it is my mindset so it is obviously correct. Now, time spent here is precious time that could be spent on questions that matter or better yet, on going on with my life somewhere else, better things to do and all that.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamfia - DUSK TWO - WHEEL OF DEATH - by Cat - 01-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH - by Solaris - 02-19-2012, 04:38 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Airey - 12-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Jacquerel - 12-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Paranoia - 12-17-2011, 03:42 AM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by Cat - 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by btp - 12-22-2011, 09:02 AM