Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH
DRAMATIC MUSINGS TIME STARRING FOGEL

Thirteen players. An ominous number. And among them we have a known third-party of some sort, that being Schazer.
How many of these thirteen might be scum? I would guess three.
And two are dead. Ergo, it appears that only one remains.

But who could be the last? Let us consider our options.

First, Mirdini! He has been silent for some time. However! On the day when our ordeal began, the villainous Wheat cast a vote on him that put him a mere one vote away from softlynch. It would have taken only the slightest twist of fate for Mirdini to fall.
It is thus unlikely that Mirdini seeks our deaths.

Next, PickYerPoison! This mysterious man has, in essence, claimed vigilante. Were he lying, then the true executioner would be able to slay him tonight - we thus have no reason to worry about him. He may, however, be seeking only to kill. Nonetheless, given our current numbers, I would not worry about him unless another fiend dies and we are still in the game.

ProfessorLizzard has been devoted to finding villains - at the cost of our precious ham, sadly, but I doubt that he wishes us harm. I would place him as an unlikely candidate for wickedness.

And myself - I spoke out against the fiend Woffles, and lo and behold, she was proven to be scum. I feel this is a strong case for my innocence.

The remainder? Solaris, Granolaman, and Sruixan.

I am currently inclined to suspect the absent Sruixan above the other two, but this is little more than a hunch. Alas, I doubt we will hear from him before the day's end.

That said - with but three likely suspects, and a vigilante alive, we have most likely won. Lynch one today, slay one tonight, lynch the last tomorrow if victory is not ours.

My proposition: As Sruixan is absent, I suggest that Granolaman and Solaris fight for their lives today in a HAM-OFF. The loser shall be lynched. The winner shall live to ham another day.

After all, in this game, it is never an inappropriate time for ham.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamfia - DUSK TWO - WHEEL OF DEATH - by Cat - 01-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH - by Dragon Fogel - 02-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Airey - 12-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Jacquerel - 12-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Paranoia - 12-17-2011, 03:42 AM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by Cat - 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by btp - 12-22-2011, 09:02 AM