The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

Show Content

Vyrm'n detected the massive disturbance that occured in the garden with a twitch of surprise that even Maxwell felt.

"What was that?" Vyrm'n made no immediate reply; the trouble with its sense of sight was that it had no capability of detecting emotion on its own. The Faceless listened carefully for the shift in the state of mind of the beings present in the garden, and also noted that the Balancer no longer occupied a physical existence on Vyrm'n and Maxwell's present plane.

A disturbance disconcerting to all those present occured, Vyrm'n concluded. With the exception of The Sunset; upon whom the focus of the others has rapidly shifted and intensified.

Maxwell started picking through the Faceless' observation for the underlying truth. It was difficult in his rest-deprived state; but it was what he was best at. A certain discrepancy with his own experience of the Faceless' senses appeared in Maxwell's mind. "Hang on. The matter only sung to me about its... individual state of being; even on the same plane; Galus and Cabaret's matter, even yours, didn't tell me what you were thinking; more like... a fundamental declaration of yourself. Like... your, I don't know... soul, I suppose, vocalised."

Maxwell frowned, the Faceless made no response, awaiting a question or an invitation to clarify. "How do you know... everyone was, as you put it... disconcerted?"

Vyrm'n's reply was swift; almost rehearsed. Maxwell couldn't help but think it had been planning to tell him this all along, just waiting for him to ask the right question. It was a force felt, so powerful, that the very fabric of existence quaked in fear of it.

"Oh." Maxwell fancied his own matter suddenly screaming a swan-song of panic at that response. "That sounds dangerous." Vyrm'n motionlessly nodded agreement. "And... The Sunset, is it? is still extant?"

Very much so. May I disconcertingly conclude it was none other than the Sunset which was the source of such power?

"You can," Maxwell replied in a disconcerted fashion, glancing around nervously.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!] - by Schazer - 10-06-2009, 05:27 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM