The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

Vyrm'n observed Maxwell's rambling with curiosity. The Faceless supposed it must be easier to articulate your thoughts to those around if it didn't take so long. It noted with the notion of amusement that despite his obvious habit of thinking thoughts to himself, Maxwell's cautious respect offered to Vyrm'n was never far off. It was rather like he seemed extremely worried about offending the Faceless.

Not that Vyrm'n consciously processed all of that, but the overall result was a respect for the man. Reaching out with the inky arm, it slowly grabbed Maxwell by his neck, shifted itself so it covered the wall, then gently set him down against the cool, black surface so he had something to sit up against that wouldn't tear up his skin. The Faceless, on the other hand, had simply taken the time to flow slowly around the stone, so as long as it did the same in reverse it could avoid injury.

Again, it opened its thoughts to Maxwell as the two sat. <May I form an alliance with you?>
The question took Maxwell by surprise for a moment. Deciding it would not risk anything to ask, Maxwell replied out loud, "And what would that accomplish?"
He knew, of course, but wanted to find out his potential partner's rationale. The Faceless said nothing for a while, Maxwell noticed the pinpricks of light seemed to be congregating where his skin met the Faceless'.

<To know there is one who may look me in the face and assure me they will not kill me is ... a relief. And you are a much better thinker than I am. You see things my sight can never comprehend.
But you already knew that,>
added Vyrm'n. It was the closest it was capable to a joke.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!] - by Schazer - 10-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM