The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting]
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

When the angel had come barging in a beleaguered Zephyr's face, the boy had been quite content to stay well-acquainted with a large patch of green oh no wait that was heliotrope now. Nothing much bothered the Esper, scared witless, as various explosions of an angel-infuriating nature besmirched only his shoes.

Sirius' proclamation to kill him, however, was met with a little more attention from the shell-shocked Zephyr. Mentally unprepared for confrontation in all its forms, yes; and with a cowardly streak you could've marched a parade down, granted; but finally, the boy was able to muster an answer to the frustrated angel's rhetorical questions.

No, Zephyr whimpered, still too terrified to even consider vocalising his uncharacteristically assured thoughts, I'm not happy. He was standing now, shaking, but yelling at the top of his hoarse voice at a scowling Sirius. "I won't let you kill me!"

The angel turned, and Zephyr went pale (and intangible). He was sorely regretting his outburst as Sirius advanced on him, rooted to the spot as the winged soldier stopped, sandals butting up against Zephyr's heavy boots. Glaring down at a now-cowering Esper, the angel gave him a shove, right in the chest. Or, he would've if Zephyr were slightly more solid. Frowning, he swept his arm through several more times, which failed to elicit any more response from the boy. He didn't even raise his head. Angrier, now, Sirius kicked clean through the Esper, before turning his back on Zephyr and screaming in frustration.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Round 0: Do Something Interesting] - by Schazer - 06-02-2010, 11:29 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM