The Fearsome Encounter (GBS3G8) [Round 3: Ark of Hope]

The Fearsome Encounter (GBS3G8) [Round 3: Ark of Hope]
Re: The Fearsome Encounter (GBS3G8) [Round 1: Circumlocution]
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

Chordeilis! You're not hurt?

I'll be fine. Simply allow me to-

Ahahahahaha you think I give a shit, you preening asshole!?

Ignore September, Vizier. September, do all of us a favour and go lend Si'nit a hand.

Big fucking words for someone with their beak halfway up Lucchese's ass, fucker!

I am now using my civility and self-control, both of which you, September, woefully lack, to ignore you. Vizier? Any other aspiring leaders of our contingent? Don't be shy, we all know how terrible we all are, so there's no need to be coy about it. Shall we all begin?

[1]

The fuck is that swan doing?

Well, he
did say he spoke the book's language, and seeing as we couldn't agree that one person should be in charge of exits...

I don't see the problem, didn't those jackasses say we wanted the book as an ally anyway?

I AM CALLING ANOTHER MEETING. ALL INDIVIDUALS TOO APATHETIC TO AID IN THE RUNNING OF THIS CESSPIT MAY NOW PROCEED TO WITTER LESS INTRUSIVELY.

Right. Would anyone care to tell me what you idiots have been doing while I've attempted to make some semblance of

Gyahahahahahahaha oh man guys guys guys get a load of Luchesse, he thinks he's helping

Would you like me to keep making your life miserable, Marshall?

I don't give a shit General Hootsworth gyahahaha you are just too precious

THIS MEETING WILL OPEN AS SOON AS I GET TIRED OF YOUR INCESSANT GRANDSTANDING. ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL THE MEETING WILL OPEN: RIGHT NOW.

[2]

Luchesse could've sympathised with the Ithaqu at this point, though he didn't know it. Here he was, an honest military commander trying to serve his own self-interests to the best of his ability with the resources he had available, and the resources were nothing but self-interested cowards. Luchesse was too incensed at the sorry state he must've been presenting to nobody in particular to see the hypocrisy; the prospect of sending his personal scum of the myriad earths into kamikaze combat under his command didn't make him feel much better.

When the scum of the earth exercised blatant insubordination. Or questioned his command. Or spent the entire time Luchesse was fighting beak and claw dryly commentating to that book (Good god he hated that swan).

Or failed to act like a cohesive army in any way, shape, or form. The fact Luchesse would've expected no less of these feathered dregs only infuriated him further.

Luchesse screeched some call to arms to the swan, who didn't even bother to look busy as it waited patiently for Vex to cease his invectives and get his vessel moving. It hissed at Augustus, hazarding a nip at his ankles, before waddling off after the book. The mannequin was already strolling oddly sedately toward the fringe of the woods, Luchesse scraaawing an eloquent request for privacy from atop its head.

In one belt-pouch, concealed under a fold of cloth the colour of a bruised dawn sky, five gold coins clinked merrily.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fearsome Encounter (GBS3G8) [Round 1: Circumlocution] - by Schazer - 11-28-2011, 01:48 AM