Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
(12-27-2011, 04:46 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »Back out of the store. No need to make a mess.

Oh, that's a good idea. I'd rather not cause more trouble for Harold...

"Halt, heathen! You cannot escape from me!"

...It seems I can't. The door won't open, and I can hardly fix it while this Inquisitor is after me. Oh my, he's getting close...

(12-27-2011, 06:00 AM)MrGuy Wrote: »Then, get out your dagger and flail it at the Inquisitor.

Yes! That's right, I have this knife! D is for Dagger!

"So, you're armed. Not that it matters; you clearly have no idea how to use that dagger, judging by how you're just waving it around ineffectually. And with this poker, I've got more reach than you."

OW! He just tapped my hand with that poker and it burns! ...And now I've dropped my dagger. And he's coming this way.

"Face it, peasant. You've got no hope against me. And now it is time for you to wear your brand."

I'd better act fast, but I'm unarmed... what am I going to do?

(12-27-2011, 04:35 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »Hit him. With your hand.
(12-27-2011, 04:46 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »Then clock him in the face.

Er, all right then... H is for Hit!

POW!

"OW! You... You... You've struck a holy man in the face! Have you no sense of shame?"

That surprised him. He even dropped his poker! But I'd best move fast...

(12-27-2011, 05:03 AM)Fabricati Wrote: »> B is for Brand his Bottom!

Now that would be a suitable punishment. B is for Brand!

"What? He's got my poker... I can't afford to take this peasant lightly. It might give him another letter, but I have no choice! I is for Imprison!"

What's going on? Where did these strange energy walls come from? And- ow! It hurts more than the poker did when I touch one! I'm trapped!

But it's not all bad! Now I know that I is for Imprison!

You have taught the children about the letter I!
9/26 letters taught!

"So it is you! Just as I thought. Unfortunately, I can't properly dispose of you until my superiors have permission. So, for the moment... I is for Incapacitate!"

What does that word me--

--an?

Strange, I feel like I just woke up. I wonder what happened... wait, this doesn't appear to be Harold's haberdashery.

In fact, I seem to be in a jail cell. Now how on earth did I get here?

And more importantly, how am I going to escape?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 12-28-2011, 04:54 AM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM