Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND
Last but not least, your commentary on my suspicion of you!

Quote:4. Woffles: "for posting a lot with no content except a vote blindly following Mirdini." Again, you show no specifics either. I didn't reply reasoning when voting you, right, but I would've just reiterated what mirdi said. Do I have to get redundant?

Honestly I can't even believe you said that. Here are your specifics.

Day 1:
SpoilerShow

In spoilers because as much as I would like to say I meant your Day 1 posts as well when I said that, I didn't. Here's Day 2:

Woffles Wrote:whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Crying Eagle Crying Eagle Crying Eagle Crying Eagle Crying Eagle Crying Eagle Meloncholy Meloncholy Meloncholy Meloncholy Meloncholy Meloncholy Raaaaage Raaaaage Raaaaage Raaaaage Raaaaage Raaaaage Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa

Woffles Wrote:No. NO EVERYBODY EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW

[Image: hamilton-t2.jpg]

NO SHENANIGANS TO OBSCURE NIGHT ACTIONS

Woffles Wrote:SARAH CONNOR WILL SHANK YOU SO GOD HELP ME PUT THE SHENANIGANS DOWN

[Image: drwhopartycrasherp1.gif]

I AM HERE NOW SHENANIGAN OVER

Woffles Wrote:(I edited my above post because it was stretching the page. I couldn't find a suitable sarah connor of a smaller size so you'll have to pretend she is a lot angrier there than she seems.)

Woffles Wrote:
Pick Yer Poison Wrote:that
[Image: CBale.gif]

Woffles Wrote:
Quote:Mirdini
[Image: gasp-gasp-evil-grin.gif]
vote brian this makes as much sense as we get
Can you point "specifically" to something in there that can be considered content?

~~~~

Woffles Wrote:I didn't reply reasoning when voting you, right, but I would've just reiterated what mirdi said. Do I have to get redundant?
Kinda, yes. Or, you could, you know, come up with something original.

Woffles Wrote:You're using "posting without actual content" like some kind of passe-partout to out a suspicion early on, so it doesn't feel as opportunistic when someone else votes them and you hop along.
You win; I don't know what passe-partout means. And no, it definitely would be opportunistic of me to vote with someone who votes for one of my suspicions. I don't see why that's scummy, though. Hell, even if the vote was between me and someone I think is town, I would still vote for them, and in my opinion there's nothing wrong with that. I may think they're town, but I know I am. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to fight to have one of my suspicions lynched instead of someone I think is town (or I have no read on, like Solaris). That's why I haven't voted for him. If the time comes and it's still just us two, though, I definitely will throw my vote on him and feel no guilt if he turns up town, because I've presented my suspicions about others (several times at this point) and if no one else wants to listen, that's their business.

Woffles Wrote:Brian you will live in our hearts forever as the most resilient scumbag

[Image: th_dez_danceinthedarkgimpanimationTUNED.gif]

Edited something rude out here, regretted it as soon as I posted. if i need to put it back because of rules or whatever, i will though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamfia - DUSK TWO - WHEEL OF DEATH - by Cat - 01-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Airey - 12-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Jacquerel - 12-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Paranoia - 12-17-2011, 03:42 AM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by Cat - 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by itsbrianyay - 12-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by btp - 12-22-2011, 09:02 AM