Exquisite Biome - an ecosystem-crafting game

Exquisite Biome - an ecosystem-crafting game
RE: Exquisite Biome - an ecosystem-crafting game
(04-17-2024, 08:17 AM)a52 Wrote: »I think we shouldn't restrict ourselves to just the area on and around the island though -- it's a feature, but probably not large/isolated enough to have its own unique biosphere.

For sure, the creatures we "build" can definitely have a much wider range than just this temporary springtime island in a river, particularly as we'll only be designing three (and of course, each of those creatures will have interspecific interactions with any number of other creatures not appearing in this game).

In terms of gameplay, After we make a creature, we take a moment to create a scene to showcase the beast (narrating or storyboarding wildlife documentary style is the recommended way but let's see what we end up doing!)... so at that point the island is like our backdrop, where we might observe a particularly interesting behavior from the species.

Its midnight for me now, but unless btp chimes in with major amendments/a different direction for the environment prompts, we can start creature 1's creation in my morning Lobster With A Gun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exquisite Biome - an ecosystem-crafting game - by Schazer - 04-17-2024, 12:03 PM