The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

Quote:>The Agent: You were able to finally get out of that chest. You did so by reshaping the candy canes locked in there with you into a set of peppermint flavored lock picks. It took ages, but you finally got out. You're looking a little worse for wear and you reek of eggnog.

1222allclear.gif

Is he gone? Is the coast clear?

Thank Fuma pumpkins are stupid.

Not stupid enough to use a regular chest, unfortunately. Whoever invented these Frostheim pook-proof containers ought to be strung up. I had to spend the last few days carefully applying spit and Gramarye to candy canes to turn them into lockpicks. What a grueling experience. Even so, it was better than getting captured by the Kringle.

This close to December 25th the risk is minimal - he will be busy loading and prepping for delivery. Nevertheless, I'd better continue to keep a low profile for the next few days.

I need to clean myself up anyway. I feel so gross. I never want to taste or smell eggnog ever again.

Quote:Rest assured that the story will continue once Adler has returned and recovered from whatever horrors he has endured. (you're entirely sure the audience actually deserves it, considering one of them lifted a finger to help you.) The audience should enjoy the rest of their terrifying winter celebrations while they still can.

1222relda.gif

The story will continue next week after the threat is truly past and I've had a decent rest.

Whoever sent that bogus note about the Krampus ... that was not very elfly, and I have no idea how you did it, but ...

Thank you.

If, because of me, you wind up not getting that GameStation or that nostril massager you wanted, well ... take consolation in knowing that you did not need that crap anyway.

Merry Lowfolk Christmas to you all.
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 12-23-2021, 01:37 AM