The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
(12-03-2021, 11:03 PM)Tai-1 Wrote: »Well, you came in when all that stuff was finished.  Now you gotta wait for it to build up again.

>Rude Pumpkin: "Don't sass me boy. I work for the Fat Man now. I can see to it you get nothing but coal and socks for the rest of your life."

>Rude Pumpkin: Right-right, let's fast forward here. Let's see... Adler really doesn't want to force Ash to swear an oath because he's worried about slippery slopes, what a wuss, blah-blah-blah, Ash keeps pushing him because reasons, yadda-yadda, Adler finally relents and has the both of them make a sort of gentleman's agreement so they have an understanding, Ash states out loud that he won't sabotage or work against Adler anymore as long as he is sure he will get amnesty, snores-ville, Adler states he will give Amnesty if he is satisfied with Ash's service, cry me a river, stripes, Ash's services will continue as previously discussed minus the excess back-stabbing, sheesh are we done with this part yet, the meeting is adjourned and Ash heads out, finally, and it's all okay because Adler technically never had anyone swear any oaths or sign any contracts this was completely different. Hey, whatever helps the old stink-head sleep at night. Ah! Finally the dames are talking. Maybe something interesting will finally happen.

>Off-screen: Help! He won't stop singing carols! It's so annoying!

>Rude Pumpkin: Yeah-yeah, whatever. Okay, so the Goth Freak and the Psycho Hillbilly are arguing over who get's more of the profits from a store they haven't even made yet, come on do something already, the nosey skunk broad reminds Adler about the goth's angsty, scary notebook, what a dumb sentence, and then he goes over and... Oh for the love of- MORE TALKING!!?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by typeandkey - 12-08-2021, 11:17 AM