The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

Quote:>Adler: You know, looking back on the darkest moments of your life, you are very impressed with and thankful to Fuma for how far you've come. You interrupt your story and begin listing all the things that you're thankful for in front of your audience.

1202interruptions.gif (2020)

As I go back over the often troubling and sometimes monotonous events of my life, I occasionally have to stop and reflect on how far I've come. I'm thankful to Fuma that I survived all of this and wound up with - ah, but if I told you all that I was thankful for, that would spoil the story!

Quote:Suddenly overcome with benevolent, jovial feelings you demand in no uncertain terms that all the members in your lowfolk audience begin counting all the things they're thankful for too, if they know what's good for them.

1211mojo.gif (2019)

I know! Why don't you folks out there tell me some of the things you're thankful for? That will be a nice change of pace.

Quote:>Audience Member: "I guess what I'm most thankful for is that Adler's agent was not able to find me and that he doesn't remember my face so that I was able to sneak back in."

suspicious.gif

Okay, well that's enough of that.

I am reminded now that the Yuletide season is about to start, and I need to take the usual precautions against You Know Who.

Enjoy your lowfolk "Thanksgiving" or whatever you call it. One of my agents will be here to continue the Ballad on my behalf next week.
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 11-25-2021, 02:07 AM