The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

Quote:>Aaw gosh darnit they burried more of these stupid little dolls that block your sight while you were distracted, didn't they ?
>Oh you won't convince her to turn on the duchess but you probaly can convince her to do stuff for you with judicious application of 'the touch'
>Adler: Your scion powers engage as you are catapulted into a frothing rage.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU DID," I snarled while applying my most powerful Orgasmic Touch.

0324whammy.gif

"Ohhhhh," Burnside moaned. "I didn't do nothin' honey, I been here distractin' you."

"What did THEY do then?" I demanded, keeping on the pressure. "Why can't I scry outside the forest?"

"Ahhhhh," Burnside gasped. "I don't rightly know. It was them crazy religious rabbits at Bunkirk ... uhhhhh Fuma ... we convinced 'em you was practicin' witchcraft an' they come up with their own way to contain you."

"We??" I snapped. "Who's 'we?' Who else was with you?"

But Burnside had passed out and was snoring blissfully on the porch pavement.
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 03-25-2021, 02:07 AM