The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

Quote:>Vernier and Oak: Start speculating that Adler might be "the other way".
>Adler: Hold on, you have perfectly legitimate reasons for not trying to court them. One: When you specifically requested to interview skunk women, you are looking for someone specific. An elf. Vernier had useful skills so he hired her instead of sending her away. Two: You where the one who transformed Oak and it would be strange as well as an abuse of your mentor status to pursue a relationship with her.

"Just what are you insinuating?" I demanded. "I am looking for a specific skunk femme, an elf of noble blood - and you, madam, are not her. However you have a useful skill set so I hired you instead of sending you away. Oak is my high priestess, plus I transmogrified her some years ago, so it would be sort of weird to get intimately involved."

"Oh, your lordship, you can just admit it," Vernier scoffed.

"Sure," Oak piped up. "There's nothing wrong with being .. That Way."

Quote:>Adler: You're going to have to use your....."venery touch"
he does have an orgasmic touch nerve punch thingy, it's the apex of willes using
Vernier: Start salivating

"SO!" I exclaimed. "YOU DOUBT MY ELFLINESS EH??"

0826whammy.gif

I quickly reached out and gave Vernier a dose of my legendary Orgasmic Touch.

"GREAT AAUUUUUUK," she burbled happily as she slowly collapsed onto the grass.

0826andyou.gif

"Do you need some of this too?" I asked, turning to Oak.

"Uhh," she stalled. "I admit I'm intrigued, but you're right, it would be weird."

There was a rustle atop the dolmen as Angela squealed "DONT 4GET MEEEE" before her fellow Ixies could subdue her.

"What was that?" Oak asked, glancing around.

"Nothing important," I snapped. "You were going to tell me about your uncle Ash."

"Recruiting for the cult would have been a lot easier if we had known about your orgasmic touch," Oak muttered thoughtfully.

"Never mind that!" I insisted. "Tell me about Ash! What sort of person is he?"

Quote:Uncle Ash is an elf who left faerie a long time ago because of his fun loving and taste for lowfolk femmes.

"He always impressed me as a fun-loving sort. He operated the tavern because he enjoyed being around people."

"How old is he?"

"I have no idea. He's been around for as long as I can remember, and it seems like he's been the same age the whole time. If I had to guess I'd say he was a very spry sixty."

Show Content
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 08-27-2020, 02:05 AM