The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
>Adler: Wah, buh, who is that? She's pretty...
>Adler: It could be that you're still emotionally vulnerable from your last breakup and subconsciously willing to desperately throw yourself at anyone to fill the void or maybe your scarring ordeal and time spent with Ethel is causing you to latch on to an emotional tether and conflate all lowfolk woman as being a source of comfort and stability, but she's the ONE! You're sure of it this time.
>Estvan: Ah, good. A lowfolk, you can demonstrate to Adler how you should and how you shouldn't speak to lowfolk.
>Adler: Rush forward to meet this young lady. "HI! I'm Lord Randal! I'm an elf and I don't make shoes! You're really pretty!"
>Sam: Stare in disbelief. You heard Adler was a ladies man, but this is just coming across as desperate.
>Estvan: Oh no... He's completely infatuated with lowfolk women now. This is going to be a problem.
>Wanton Marten Lowfolk Femme: You heard that there's a magical elf out here that lets people braid his hair for free. You're trying to be a hair dresser and the town drunkard told you braiding elf hair guarantees success in all hair related ventures.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by typeandkey - 11-14-2019, 01:30 PM