The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

Quote:>Avogadro: What the neatherhells kind of girlish punch was that? Is His Highness really a descendent of the Lacktail? You know that His Highness did not study the arts of war of anything as he was a bastard but, Great Fuma, that was more like a slap not a punch!
when Avogadro was in the lowfolk world, he was bullied constantly, so he'd very much well know what a mighty punch felt like

0801nohitter.gif

I had barely gone a dozen paces when I heard Avogadro's voice behind me again.

"You call that a punch?" he snapped. "I have been pummeled by lowfolk with more impact than that! I am appalled that any so-called scion of Irenaeus should pack such a weak whallop. Turn and face me, you noodle-armed vixen defiler! You shall pay for your misdeeds this day!"

Quote:From now on punch first, ask questions later!

0801waem.gif

I pivoted and slugged the irritating mole a resounding blow that had the momentum of my whole body behind it. He hit the ground, and I paused a moment to make sure he was out cold before I proceeded on my way.

As I rounded a corner, I saw that the pie fight was still going on in the plaza where ValKon was being held. This Vulpitanian foolishness stood between me and my exit!

I strode forward, grimly determined that no airborne pastry would deter me from my goal.

Quote:>Adler: March through the city bold as brass. Civilians, guards, and soldiers alike shrink away in terror. It's as if the rage-fueled spirit of Irenaeus himself were walking the streets again.
>Adler Keep taking no crap from anyone as you march
Adler, storm right through a mess of pie fighters in a free-for-all. Be shielded from pies and other airborne objects by your tangible aura of pure rage.

0801pieaway.gif

I raised my arms and radiated pure Irenaeid Irritability as I stalked across the plaza. Pies flew away from me, as if in terror at my presence.

The other side of the plaza was in view. I was not far from making my escape from the city.

Show Content

Show Content
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 08-01-2018, 08:31 PM