The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

Quote:>Adler-Reld: run for the exit. Trip over Lemmy.
Relda, experience a brief moment of confusion as your head clears from being bonked.

For a moment after banging my head on the table, I felt giddy and saw sparkling stars in my field of vision. I had strange, disorienting thoughts of kissing Avogadro, and of attending the banquet in a stunning gown and making the Vulpsmarshal swear his undying devotion to me. Or perhaps I could even tempt King Estmere himself to make an exception to his ungulates-only Floozy policy...

Thinking of Estmere suddenly reminded me of why I was here in the first place.

FUMA'S WHISKERS! My transmogrification disguise was starting to affect me strangely! I had to get out of there and turn back into my proper self.

[Image: 0620trip_zpsgxvmwvfa.gif]

I darted out from under the table and made a break for a nearby alley, leaping and twisting and dodging pies as I went. I had just reached the cover of some closely huddled buildings when I tripped over the body of an elf lying on the ground.

Show Content

Show Content
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 06-21-2018, 01:31 AM