The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Quote:>Relda: Have (no) inkling where the giraffe babe took Estmere.
>Avogadro: (you are her shield after all). Be hit by ... pies.
Relda, not knowing where Estmere was pooked off to ... notice that the she didn't pook along with him.
>Adler-Relda: Where did he go? Who pooked him? It wasn't the giraffe girl, she's still here and even angrier than you are that your brother's gone. Can you pook after him without knowing the destination?
(Relda Fauxfox) Frantically try to track down where your brother is.
(Relda Fauxfox) Be subject to magickal interference.

[Image: 0606elfmind_zpsyjpbzq4y.gif]

"Where did you send my brother, Floozy?" I mentally demanded as I hid under the table and Avogadro deflected pies away from me.

"Where did YOU send him, you insolent upstart?" the giraffe answered back. "You are ruining centuries' worth of careful planning!"

Hmm. This was troubling. If the Sisterhood didn't pook Estmere away, then who did? And where did they take him? I had no way to track him. It was way too risky to try to pook without knowing the destination. What could I do? All I could think of was to wait until the fancy dinner, on the assumption that he would be attending .. but he could meet with foul play before then, if persons unknown were able to pook him away at will!

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 06-07-2018, 02:01 AM