[Olympic Games]
RE: [Olympic Games]: Vote ends 7pm EST today
[Oh no.......]

[Image: l1NIstT.png]
>:3

===========================

How O-6 is going to ruin this

[Image: G0nPIpx.png]
This game is boring as shit, so I got me, my men, and Princess, to make this a little more interesting, maybe even take out a few species while we're at it. >:3

[Image: v65TFBE.png]
I'm only here cause it's bull shit that the people with the most votes can sweep this whole thing with no resistance. :)

[Image: DKE1dOu.png]
I'm here because I have nothing else going on in my life. :V

So this is how it's going to go punks. By the way, this shit only applies to the species vote, after all everyone has their eyes on getting their hands around that prize. Lets not even joke ourselves here. >:3

This shitty universe we exist in isn't even canon, when this challenge ends, it'll be like we never existed in the first place, so I want to do as much damage as possible while I'm alive. This is why I set up the trap system. >:3

It's not so much, traps, as much as it is a sort of offensive attack system if I am to be honest, which of course, please feel free to correct me. :U

Shut up O-7, you're wrong on this. >:3

Apologizes your grace. :V

[Image: hsXLB2H.png]
It's more of an attack based system instead of a trap system. uvu

O-5 has a point, I wouldn't have named it the trap system if I had a choice. Anyway, before you go shooting your points at anything, you can buy up to two "traps" and either let them randomly loose, or if it allows it, aim it at a species. Not only will this help you get the upper hand, but you'll be doing our work for us. >:3

Also this takes power away from the people with the most points. :)

So here's all the traps you can get. >:3

Ah, it is a bit of a surprise that I get to go first for once, but I guess I shouldn't complain. For only 20 points I will happily protect one species you pick from one other trap or attack and reflect it to a random species. After that you are on your own I'm afraid. My trap is called Attack dog. :V

[Image: 2H5tJ0H.png]
Hello! Hello! I am O-1! No matter what I go second! For 50 points you can take aim at one species, then I'll randomly pick another species and swap their points! Won't that be fun? My trap is called Class Swap =)

I'm not going first just because I want to, babe. Let me make this simple. Give me 50 points. Point me at who you want dead. That's when I use my trap Planetary annihilation to wipe them out no matter how many points they had. If two or more people aim these bombs at the same species and there's nothing to stop all but one of them, all the bombs redirect to random species and blow them up instead. You think I'm just going to kill one species with two bombs? You'd be taking me for a fool. >:3

Hi, I go after O-6 so I can fuck his shit up. Do not talk to me if you have over 50 points. If you have 50 points you have too much power to talk to me sweetie. :) If you have under 50 points I will take 10 points and us my trap Flame War which will select 2 species and have them fight each other until either both of them have lost 15 points each, or one of them hits 0 points. You can count on me to fuck everything up at the very end. :)

[Image: hsXLB2H.png]
I go after sheila cause she asked me to, as such I will always go last, mate. For 100 points, I will infect a random species with a clockwork, or turn them into an anomaly. From there on out, they will be called "The boss" If they have less than 10 points at time, they get +10 points. After that? Well, they start attacking random species until one of them hits 0 points. If the Boss wins it gets +10 points added to its remaining points. uvu

If it hits a species who already has 0 points? Well, it gets +10 points anyway. The bugger is going to keep attacking until something kills it. You get to tell me one species you want the Boss to avoid. I will warn you right now. If everything goes wrong and your protected species and the Boss are the last ones alive, well...you don't want to know what happens when The Boss wins. uvu

===========================

How to add traps to your pm
You are allowed to pick a MAX of 2 traps. Once you are done posting your tally, list what traps you want. If the trap is one that is aimed then please make sure to say something like

Trap one: Force field to Aftiks. -20 pts
Trap two: Flamewar, avoid Aftiks. -10pts

And that's it! Remember, these traps can only be used on species.

Feel free to talk about your plans / offer to give away all of your points here on the topic.

ALL PMS MUST BE SENT TO GIMEURCOOKIE BY JUN 5TH 7PM EST
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]

Messages In This Thread
[Olympic Games] - by Gimeurcookie - 05-30-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: [Olympic Games]: Vote ends 7pm EST today - by Gimeurcookie - 06-03-2018, 11:36 PM
RE: [Olympic Games]: GAME 5 ON PAGE 18 - by Ten11 - 06-11-2018, 01:26 AM
RE: [Olympic Games]: GAME 7 ON PAGE 23 - by Ten11 - 06-11-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: [Olympic Games]: GAME 7 ON PAGE 23 - by Ten11 - 06-11-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: [Olympic Games]: GAME 7 ON PAGE 23 - by Ten11 - 06-11-2018, 01:36 AM
RE: [Olympic Games]: GAME 7 ON PAGE 23 - by Ten11 - 06-11-2018, 02:05 AM