The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

Quote:for some reason you now have a craving for ham and tarragon pastries.
>Avogadro: Hover irritatingly close to Relda. Have a bucket ready in case she gets an upset tummy. The glamorous life of a squire.
>Relda: In a rare moment of remembering you have the power of Gramayre, you made your horseradishes smell and taste like strawberry.
I'm sorta hoping the plot gets a small jolt forward
>Gramarye shramarye, that's for wimpy limp-wristed princlets. Take your lumps like a real elven skunkess!

I had eaten about one-third of my alleged pie when I began craving salty ham and tarragon cakes. This was ridiculous! There was no way I was going to be able to finish this huge plate of horseradishes. Perhaps if I used Gramarye on them to make them a bit more palatable ..

NO! That was the coward's way out! And additionally it might be considered cheating.

But then again, why did I care? I hadn't come here to win a stupid contest at an absurd Vulpitanian picture-scroll convention; I had come here to warn Estmere about the dire peril he faced unbeknownst! Time was of the essence! I could not afford to dawdle any longer!

[Image: 0516piemind_zpsm16hadfs.gif]

"Estmere," I projected at him with Elfmind. "Estmere, you are in great danger. Seek refuge immediately!"

"Are you feeling ill, milady?" Avogadro simpered behind me. "I have a bucket ready for your need."

Show Content
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 05-17-2018, 02:25 AM