The Grand OC III: Do Not Steal: Week.6: UNEARTH!

The Grand OC III: Do Not Steal: Week.6: UNEARTH!
RE: The Grand OC III: Do Not Steal: Week 1: NOX!
Username: csj
Name: Stench (Originally, Austen Marsh)
Species: Was human. Not quite sure now.
Gender: Probably still female. It's hard to have a gender when there's nothing there anymore (unless you will it).
Color: Landfill green
Description: Looks like a pool of bin juice that's been left in the sun for far too long Has an attitude like one too.
Weapons/Abilities Shapeshifter. Has a pH of 3. Highly reactive. Can switch between aerosol and liquid forms. Brain-meltingly-stinky. Like damn my gas mask is crying its ass off and whoops now my hair is on fire.
Biography: "Okay, I get it, I'm trash. You think this is what I wanted? Like wow, some day I was all 'Ya know, what? I think I'm going to uh, merge my consciousness with industrial waste or something, omagawd that sounds like fun!' SERIOUSLY! I'm the victim of some really effed-up shit Doctor Whatsis (I was paid to clean not to think, dammit!) had lying around. I was there with a bucket and some cleaning stuff then next minute some vial of fancy pants genetically fusion-stuff drops into the gunk I'd just scraped from the slime tanks and boom!

Last thing I remember, someone's carting me to hospital in a bioweapon jar. Took me ages to pay for the bills from rehab. Are we done? I have a bounty to collect."
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC III: Do Not Steal: Week 1: NOX! - by CSJ - 04-16-2018, 11:32 AM