The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

Quote:>HRH Estemere: Your eyes are caught by the graciously pie dodging vixen.
>Adler: You do well, infact, your performance outdoes the source materiel. Unfortunately, since the contest is to mimic SALV Kraekenhoepfer as closely as possible, you are docked points for overachieving.
(HSH Princess Relda) Continue your astounding, flawless dance.
(Avogadro) See the last 1/3rd of Relda's performance.
(Avogadro) Freak out as only a repressed mole can do.
(Fellow Con Goers) Show what you think of the interruption by a fanboy.
Judges: Keep being as unfair as possible
Judges, deduct some of Relda's points as well. For a completely ludicrous reason.
Relda, realize that you've met at least two of the judges before

Too soon, the bell rang and the pies stopped flying. My fur was spotless, untouched by even a speck of pie from the barrage. I bowed to the judges and stood awaiting their deliberation.

It was then that I realized, with a great degree of trepidation, that I recognized all three of them.

[Image: 0328judges_zps7d0nhd6b.gif]

"No vun likes ein show-off," SALV Chesswick snorted contemptuously. "Five points deducted for tryink to out-do der original Pie-Fight Valkyrie."

"Ten points ADDED," Vulpsmarshal Sweetcheeks leered. "On the condition that at the dinner you sit beside me, Sweetcheeks."

"Whatever, dude," Estmere yawned. "She like, didn't get hit with any pies so that's a perfect score in my book. Are we done yet? I am so sick of looking at vixens, man. How many more are there?"

Before I could ponder such questions as: How did Estmere wind up judging talent contests at a PieFightValKon? And: Did he recognize me? Everyone was suddenly distracted by Sergeant Avogadro lunging against the barrier behind the judges' stall.

"IT'S HER!" he yelled frantically. "HERE I AM! HERE I AM!! I LOVE YOU! LET ME BE YOUR GROSSFUNK!"

Show Content
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 03-29-2018, 01:43 AM