The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

"Confound it!" I exclaimed. "I told them to wait for me!"

I rushed through the gate, dreading the sight of whatever peril my army may have bumbled into on the other side.

Quote:Adler, after arriving at the other side of the gate, discover that your entire army has been...Using delicious looking gingerbread
>Adler: After you step through the portal, you see a most disheartening sight... Your lazy, good-for-nothing army has stopped to eat again! For crying out loud, did they sign on for this campaign JUST to get free food?

[Image: 1230whatgives_zps0iy15ojp.gif]

"WHAT IN FUMA'S NAME ARE YOU LOT DOING?" I yelled when I saw them sitting around munching on sandwiches.

"EATIN," MacBrock replied around a mouthful of bread. "SURELY YE DOON'T EXPECT US TAE FIGHT ON AN EMPTY STOOMACH."

"You just had stew an hour ago!" I pointed out angrily.

"AYE, AND A LONG HOUR IT WAS, TOO. WE STROOVE AGAINST SHROOBS AN' MARCHED TAE TH' OOTSKIRTS O' ALBRIC TOR. TIS A LOT O' SOLDIERY TAE BE DOIN' ON SHOORT RATIONS."

"I told you to wait for me," I insisted.

"AN' SO WE ARE," the badger explained. "YON CAPITAL IS HEEVILY DEFENDED. TWOULD BE DOOBLE FOLLY TAE MARCH IN WI'OUT LOONCH AN' ORDERS."
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 12-31-2017, 12:10 AM