The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

"Last I saw the poppet was .. uh-oh," Thomson declared from the back of the cart. "Back at the Antglade Diplomatic Outpost. Didn't anyone pick it up?"

"The Duchess must have tampered!" I yelled as I twitched spasmodically from strange phantom pains that seemed to be jabbing me from every direction. "Is there any help for these stickers?"

Quote:>Adler: As a result of Fifi hopping up and flailing wildly to get the prickles out
Vigorous Cleansing: Ensue.
The Army: help brother Matthias

[Image: 1030seizehim_zpswfysojao.gif]

"Without the poppet, our only recourse is a field Cleansing," Brother Matthias stated decisively. "A couple of you big strong lads, seize the Prince and hold him still."

"Hudalaleigh!" a familiar voice called out. "Sure an' there's no need to be subjectin' the lad to your stern Church magicks at all, at all."

[Image: 1030whewdalaleigh_zps8ni0z61k.gif]

"At great personal risk to me own sweet self," Estvan explained as he stepped forward, mopping his brow with a handkerchief, "I've gone and procured the poppet."

"How did -?" Brother Matthias began to ask.

"Tis Fuma's own work I'm after doin', ye might say," Estvan interrupted with a wave of his hand. "Sure an' the Prince has a sacred mission to correct the Mistake, whatever that may be, an' it's sure he won't be doin' it while flounderin' ineptly under some foul hoodoo whammy or somesuch. Now then, who's to be gettin' this ghastly trinket? Quickly now - I'd hate to be thinkin' I've incurred me own dismal doom for nothin'."

Quote:>Thomson: you're an expert escape artist.
Miss Thomson> While the army and Brother Matthias is occupied, attempt to escape

[Image: 1030letme_zpsmerqdlwa.gif]

"I'll take it," Thomson called from the antcart. "I made the enchantment, and I am best able to unmake it."

"HOW'D SHE GET LOOSE?" MacBrock bellowed.
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 10-31-2017, 01:45 AM