Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
(10-20-2017, 07:04 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Rule 4 is a wily one

Rule 4 is something. No rules.

(10-20-2017, 07:06 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I can't believe Dr. Wily was behind the Post Making Contest the whole time.

My god what a shocking turn of events. No rules.

(10-23-2017, 04:48 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(10-20-2017, 05:58 PM)Akumu Wrote: »rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog, pig

left, right, center, top, bottom, forward, backward, ana, kata

~ ` ! @ # $ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ - + = { [ } ] | \ : ; " ' < , > . ? /

Ixcaliber, Wheat, Myeth, Schazer, Dragon, Fogel, Reyweld, Akumu, Robust Laser, Kíeros, SinkingSailor, a52, Arcanuse

[
DuckreportDrudgerepondMcCoffeeAw beans!RaaaaageSchadenfruitMeloncholyMeloncoolyThis post is now a ghost postMelonspaSanji no miIt's Larry!Thank You, PleaseCrying EagleMinionWhoaAgenfaceFact Seagull

post post post post post post post post post post post

and just in case: rainbow

This is what I call a small paragraph. It's not very long.

Right here, though, is something else. It's what we in 'the business' call a longer paragraph. It has more lines than the other paragraph!

Rules 1, 3 and 5

(10-23-2017, 05:44 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »What do you use when you need to demonstrate two separate relationships over a period of time?

Paragraphs!

Might have chuckled. Passes rule 4.

(10-23-2017, 06:50 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Paragraphs!

What you use when you need to demonstrate two separate relationships over a period of time.

Passes no rules

(10-26-2017, 08:41 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(10-19-2017, 07:18 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Passes rule 1.

Also look rule 4 isn't exactly a five-star rule. I'd advise focusing on rule 2 and 5 and honestly if you get them i'd probably just give you rule 4.

Akumu's post passed everything but rule 4.

Maybe it could pass it on second inspection. especially if i 'gave you' one of these.... [slides you a one hundred pound note and 30 canadian dollars] It's Larry! c:

Passes rules 2 and 4.

What I meant was more along the lines of 'if you understand/can repeatably pass rules 2 and 5 and there's a post that has 1, 2, 3 and 5 then I'd just give you the thing. That one post is very close but it wouldn't pass rule 2 at the moment if I was to try reevaluating it.

Messages In This Thread