The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Quote:Thomson, obtain something personal from Adler during your venery session, which was your real goal.

[Image: 0822snip_zpsnnrvuffu.gif]

"Hey, what's that for?" I asked as Thomson suddenly pulled a pair of scissors out of her Elfintory and snipped a lock of my hair.

"With this and a generous sample of your seed, which I have already obtained, " she explained, "I can ensure your cooperation with the Sisterhood's plans."

"Pretending to be impressed by your venery partner," I gaped. "The oldest Wile in the book! I can't believe I fell for it!"

"I really was impressed," Thomson grinned. "But I would never let it interfere with my mission."

"I'm going along with your plans!" I protested. "You don't need to do this!"

"It never hurts to be sure."

Quote:>Adler: HEADS UP!
>Griff: Scutify someone prominent to take charge.

[Image: 0822bargein_zpsbfo7grmg.gif]

Suddenly a hideous birdlike monster with a pair of shears for a hand burst through the underbrush!

"Sorry, kid," it squawked mechanically. "But I need your body. Turn around and bend over. It'll only hurt for a second, and then we can take command of those troops."

I cringed away from the horrible thing, but there was no comfort there - only Ms. Thomson.

Quote:>As many plans and conspiracies against Adler spring all at once- only to collide in a truly spectacular fashion
>Fifi: Try
Fifi, do not be another scuti.
(Fifi Fofox) Give the gift of Yourself!

[Image: 0822badfifi_zpsntwcho9p.gif]

"Like, stay right where you are, Your Hot Highness," SALV Fofox chuckled as she slunk through the bushes from the other direction. "I need your body, and at last I totally have authorization to make you mine. Don't worry, I think you'll like it."

I cringed away from Fifi, but there was no comfort there - only Ms. Thomson and the automaton.

The hungrily grinning SALV crept closer .. the automaton raised its ghastly claw ..

Quote:>Say Adler, Burnside... If you were to, say, take her under your wing... At the very least, it would be good to have a loyal enforcer at your beck and call.
>Addler: somehow escape all the atempt to posses or kill you
>Addler: Snap.

[Image: 0822hurrah_zpst3jvrnim.gif]

.. the next thing I knew, I was standing in the clearing, naked. I had my Elven Bow in my left hand, and I was carrying Burnside with my right arm. The raccoon femme was giggling ecstatically - and she seemed to be naked also. Both of us were spattered with something dark and sticky.

The Volunteer Army was brandishing its weapons enthusiastically and chanting my name:
AD-LER-YOUNG!!
AD-LER-YOUNG!!
AD-LER-YOUNG!!

Show Content
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 08-22-2017, 05:13 AM