[Gaia] : Adoption center for species and ideas

[Gaia] : Adoption center for species and ideas
RE: [Opis] : Adoption center for species and ideas
(07-29-2017, 11:20 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »A species that dies and becomes a ghost. Scientists will argue that they aren't actually ghosts, but y'know. It's basically a ghost. It can move through walls, it can become (mostly?) invisible, it can either moves things very subtly or with great force but no in between. If the ghost is busted, it dies for real tho. Also I don't think a ghost can hold an inventory, it has a hard enough time holding regular things.

And, like, sure, you can probably shove a ghost back into its body, if you unmangle it enough. I wouldn't, though. It's not true resurrection but, like, it's still gonna mess them up a bit. We'll call them Abominations Lite™. And also without the stat buffs. maybe you should just let them be ghosts. i'm sure it's not that horrible.

Wouldn't it make more sense to call it a non-corpeal species with a corpeal incubation period? Granted reproduction is probably limited to the corpeal stage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Opis] : Adoption center for species and ideas - by Futurdreamz - 07-29-2017, 07:42 PM