Cloudsea Q&A - Ask things you were afraid to ask yesterday, today, for tomorrow!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloudsea Q&A - Ask things you were afraid to ask yesterday, today, for tomorrow!
RE: Cloudsea Q&A - Ask things you were afraid to ask yesterday, today, for tomorrow!
Q: Does Qhen control Blood in a telekinesis like fashion? or is it something else entirely?

A: Questions like these go in a very interesting stack for me, because these are things that the characters themselves don't know. Qhen has NO idea how their power works. They have had it for less than ten minutes. They've managed to mantle, emerge from their voidspace, and utterly WRECK the Choirbeast off screen. Whatever it was, it took 30 energy or less, and if less, does qhen use energy j ust by being FreeFormed? That is something you'll have to find out by trying things. I'm not going to say you can't kill these guys, because you totally can. But if I think you're going to do something COMPLETELY inadvisable? I will try to find a way to suggest that maybe you rethink that, or, more likely, the character themselves will have a realization, (or in qhen's case, free might just yell at them.) and they'll do something different. Considering in lore you're all a bunch of floating voices that plague Alice (and now Qhen), they're free to interpret everything you say however they like. ` -`

Messages In This Thread
Discord Shenanigans - by Zephyr Nepres - 07-10-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Cloudsea Q&A - by A-cha - 07-10-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Cloudsea Q&A - Ask things you were afraid to ask yesterday, today, for tomorrow! - by NotABear - 07-10-2017, 02:27 PM