The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Quote:>Adler: "Stop right there! If anyone's going to be sacrificed around here it's going to be me!"
>Actual Sacrificial Maiden: "Oh no you don't! I didn't spend years in sacrifice school just to be shown up!"
Adler} step out with the dagger and say identify yourself

[Image: 0522nope_zpsw6k4tbm0.gif]

"HALT!" I yelled as I dashed out between the Maiden and the mysterious elves. "You're not sacrificing this Maiden tonight, if I have anything to say about it!"

"Excuse me??" the Maiden retorted hotly. "Who are you, you scrawny hussy, to interfere with my destiny? I am the most fitting sacrifice ever to be offered to Great Cornetta! I won't let some long-tailed impostor take this away from me!"

Quote:Bear & jackolope } another sacrificial maiden? This seems very irregular.
Adler } give the bunny maiden the touch and get her out of there.

"THREE SACRIFICES, GEORGE," the rumbly voice exclaimed with delight. "SHE'S GONNA LIKE THAT ALL RIGHT, RIGHT GEORGE? RIGHT?"

[Image: 0522whammy_zpsg1gpojid.gif]

I didn't have time to argue with the Maiden, so I subdued her with a quick dose of Orgasmic Touch. She collapsed against Percy with a sigh of bliss.

"HEY, HEY, WHOAH," Percy squawked. "Leave me out of this!"

Quote:Jackolope } reakonise the body magic. Assume maiden Adler is from the sisterhood. What is the meaning of this?
>George: When you're wearing a dress you're called Gertrude, remind the Oaf
Bear > Wears a not quite fitting dress for a hulking brute
Jackalope > Wear a fine leather jerkin over a white shirt with white Breeches and shiny boots.
Jackalope, look like a grotesque combination of a female rabbit and a roebuck.

"Wait a minute," the feminine voice grumbled. "What's a Sisterhood operative doing out here? Why are you interfering with our operation? We're not violating any sanctions here."

[Image: 0522villains_zpsvepbpe9y.gif]

The two mysterious elves stepped out of their concealing shadow.

"WHAT NOW, GEORGE?" the antlered one boomed, much to my surprise. "DO WE GET A PRETTY BUNNY RABBIT OR NOT?"

"I'm not sure," the bear replied, in a voice far more delicate than one would expect from her massive frame. "Something highly irregular is going on .. and my name, by the way, is Gertrude! how many times do I have to remind you?"

"SORRY GEORGE," the other elf rumbled sheepishly.

Quote:>As it turns out, Burnside is practically a tazmanian devil in how quick and destructive she is.

[Image: 0522burnside_zpsfri8vaqn.gif]

"That small one is obviously an artificial construct," Burnside whispered, as she pulled a knife and fork out of her Elfintory. "An amateurish conglomeration of rabbit and roebuck; two distinctly different kinds of delicious! Give me thirty seconds, Your Highness, and I'll reduce him to his constituent parts."
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 05-22-2017, 09:23 PM