Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - Finalise teams by 4/16!

Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - Finalise teams by 4/16!
RE: Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - 3 slots left!
Look into your heart for the answers you seek

The tourney's open to anyone and everyone; my only issue is I've got no real benchmark for how available you'll be (everyone else signed up so far is a regular either on the forums proper or the satellite chatgroups).

If you disappear, without warning, for a stretch of days it'll be inconvenient for the purposes of wrapping this tournament up quickly; if I'm feeling impatient I reserve the right to eliminate people who are dragging things on without an excuse for their absence.

If you are busy for a duration that's completely understandable though, just give everyone a heads up and be proactive about challenging folks as soon as you're available.

---

Also Oats is having to withdraw because of an unreliable computer, so if anyone wants Grass it's open now. How are folks getting on with their team building? Anyone ready to start having Official Matches this week? Anybody want to do some practice matches because good fucking god the Pokemon Showdown userbase are awful?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - by btp - 04-04-2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - by Plaid - 04-04-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - 3 slots left! - by Schazer - 04-06-2017, 03:21 AM