Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2016 has B33N 4 H4RSH Y34R in many ways, so let's try to send it off with some kindness and shitposts to our fellow forumgoersfurries.

(Disclaimer: you don't have to be a furry, and I couldn't be happier to have you all around.)

So! It's Secret Shitposting Santa time. As usualCompletely new for this year and quite the astrological anomaly, Sruixan and I will be running this(but also me), and I will provide backup shits if your Secret Santa doesn't give any by The New Year.
Special backgrounds for the win!!
Basically, we're going to have a list of people, and then randomly assign you to someone else on the list, and it will be your responsibility to secretly make a shitpost(s) for them! It's fun times for all, especially if you share your gifts with the Space Consortium afterwards. **cough cough shameless PMC plugin cough**

We expect mostall gifts to be digital, be it artwork, writing, or perhaps music or something even more ambitious. But if you want to send something through the mail, then let us know and we'll ask the recipient for you, and get their address to you if they're willing to share it. shitposts.

Signups will last until the 10th of December. There isn't a particular limit to the number of participants, so sign up now mourn that you didn't sign up in time or rejoice that you did.
POST "WIZZLE" TO UNLOCK FREE CROISSANT SECRET #2
1. Reyweld
2. Sruixan
3. Sleepy
4. Dragon Fogel
5. a52
6. Gatr
7. Robust Laser
8. Schazer
9. Kaynato
10. Bigro
11. Wheat
12. Goblin's
13. Kieros
14. Mirdini
15. ICan'tGiveCredit
16. Btp
Sig:
Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - by Reyweld - 12-01-2016, 11:51 PM