Application review and appreciation topic + Lore Q&A

Application review and appreciation topic + Lore Q&A
RE: Application review and appreciation topic
A year ago I created an app for a species called "Spirits". This was a Halloween species that was made at the same time as Spoopers (which you can see above). I GOT THE IDEA AFTER PUMPKIN POSTED IN FORTUNERDS CHAT, BACK WHEN FORTUNERDS CHAT WAS A THING,

[9/23/2015 8:30:24 PM] an unholy demigod joaje: now I want to make a species with competitive Halloween romance

I didn't know Pumpkin was actually following through with this idea and making another app for a Halloween species at the same time, and we made these separately without realizing until later.

I ended up scrapping this app because I think I ended up going too crazy with it and created a system for how souls function in Fortuna as well as the species, which I realized was probably overstepping my boundaries. Since the species was based heavily on these soul mechanics, and since another Halloween species was being made, I scrapped it altogether.

Even though this is a scrapped app, I'm not putting it in the up for grabs topic, as I don't want people to co-opt this. Pumpkin can co-opt some of this for Spoopers if you want though, I guess.

Anyway, I'm talking too much. Here's the app:

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application review and appreciation topic - by TangledAlmond - 09-26-2016, 01:04 AM