The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

Quote:(Avogadro) Show off your office at GHQ, which had once belonged to a Blood Seal Bearer.
(HRH Prince Adler) Find that Avogadro's office is a bit dark. Bump into...well, something.
Avogadro's office > be bigger then it looks from the outside. (like a old janitor room) also be a huge room with loads of awesome stuff in it. (tho not well lit)

[Image: 0920wigs_zpsoi4j1frx.gif]

Arriving at Avogadro's office, I stumbled over several boxes and trunks, and knocked over a powdered wig on a stand.

"Is this an office or a storage room?" I asked. "It's huge! And why so dark?"

"The office, I am told, once belonged to one of King Gawain's Blood-Seal Bearers; a notorious master of disguise from all accounts," the Sergeant explained. "The Elf-light in here burned out a while ago and I never replaced it because .. honestly, I don't see very well and I can't find the burned-out sconce."

"Why in the Netherhells did the former occupant leave all of his equipment here?" I wondered.

"That, I could not tell you."

Quote:> Repair SALV sweetcheek's automation and get SALV Sweetcheek tell you the Vulpitanian plot

"Well, no matter," I continued. "We need to come up with a plan of action. In the main Detention Center is a former Vulpitanian agent in the form of a Scuti which pilots an elaborate and lifelike mechanical vixen."

"Remarkable!" Avogadro interjected.

"Her mechanical body is malfunctioning," I pointed out. "However, if we can get it working, she has offered to tell me secret details of the Vulpitanians' plot."

"That could be useful indeed," Avogadro mused.

Quote:> Spy on the queen, find out if she working with anyone else apart from the ixies.
>Consider sending the spying queen a message. A rude, petulant, immature message.
>Ixies: Take it all in.

"We also know that Queen Edessa has been using the Ominous Orse to spy on me - for reasons as yet unknown - and has also attacked me .. well, you disguised as me .. for reasons that are still more opaque."

"It is puzzling," Avogadro agreed.

"I'm tempted to send her a taunting message, but it may be unwise to play my hand so soon," I theorized.

"I am in agreement," the Ixie interjected. "Never let thy opponent know how much thou knowest."

"I want you and your sisters to carry on as normal; keep giving her the information she wants, but also report the Queen's activities to me," I ordered. "I want to know where she goes and who she talks to."

Show Content
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by tegerioreo - 09-22-2016, 03:33 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM