Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
(04-27-2012, 02:30 PM)Anthano Zasalla Wrote: »Well, er, if you could just Give me an Audience with the king for a bit? He'll confirm what I said! But he won't be happy that you're Delaying my duties!

Ah... Well, you see, the King is a very busy man and I believe he must have forgotten about that small detail when he issued my sentence. If you insist, you could take me to see him, but I doubt he'll be happy at the delay involved. After all, the impostor could be doing anything!

"Hmmph. I have a better idea. I'll send you off to Terence the Torturer and then ask the king about your alleged messenger duties. That way, I should be safe whether you're lying or not."

Er. Um.

"What's all the racket down there?"

Hmm? That sounds like Keith's voice.

"I've found an escaped prisoner! I'm going to capture him!"

"What? No you're not, I'm capturing him! I've got seniority! Don't let him leave until I arrive!"

"What are you two yelling about?"

Er. And now that sounds like Kevin?

"Just get over here, both of you! And you there, don't move!"

Ah... yes, that seems like a good idea while you've got your sword at my throat.

"Don't play smart with me, peasant."

"There he is!"

"Don't get any ideas, Kevin! He's mine!"

Oh my. Three knights.

"Stand down, Kurt. I'll take care of him. You two, watch closely. You might learn something."

Oh dear. Even if I defeat Keith the Knight somehow, I'll still have Kevin and Kurt to deal with.

G is for Gauntlet!!

This looks to be difficult. What should I do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 05-26-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM