Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner
RE: New and Less Shitty Subforum Ideas Topic
Slorange, I do not think your points aren't salient, nor are the "wrong" in any sense. But I fear that you're conflating personal concern for Loather with what should be acceptable behavior. Loather, as can be seen in the 2 am thread, has been going through some sort of breakdown in the past 24 hours. And Loather, whenever you're reading this, I hope you're doing better. I also hope that if something is straight up overwhelming you, that you seek qualified help, because despite everyone's good intentions, I do not think you're going to be able to find the help you need in a GenChat thread on a forum full of people who aren't sure what the heck they're doing in life either. You're a cool person, especially on IRC where you're very fun to talk to, and nobody wants to see you hurting like that. Please don't take my dissenting opinion on this as an attack on you, its not.

But, my opinion is, if this is a forum where you can post nothing but the Eagletime banner in a dozen threads, then this isn't a shitposting forum this is a spam forum. And maybe its okay this time, because it was over so quickly and because we know that Loather meant no ill intent. But its a bad precedent to allow someone to spam, no matter how cool they are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New and Less Shitty Subforum Ideas Topic - by Mehgamehn - 03-16-2016, 10:42 PM