Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner
RE: New and Less Shitty Subforum Ideas Topic
I don't like any of this tbph

In what way are we harmed by clicking on some threads? Hawkspace is supposed to be a way to experiment with expression, and this reads as a way of discouraging that for very little gain. If you don't want to read a bunch of too-similar threads, just read the threads you do want to then mark the forum as read. This isn't such a busy site that being bumped off the front page is instant death for a thread; just chillax, folks.

e: man this is so counter to what my opinions used to be, and I used to take such pride in being unchanging. What a dope!

ee cummings: I used to hate (seriously, hate) The Most Forgotten Pokemon because I thought it was dumb and I resented it for incorrectly (to me) marking a forum as unread when it was a thread I didn't care about at all. But that's so silly! It takes less than a second to confirm and mark things correctly. I don't let it bother me anymore because I feel it's foolish to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New and Less Shitty Subforum Ideas Topic - by SleepingOrange - 03-16-2016, 06:11 PM