Application review and appreciation topic + Lore Q&A

Application review and appreciation topic + Lore Q&A
RE: Application review and appreciation topic
@The Flower King
I really like the history of Wandreni! I think it's interesting that he has his own created god which opens a lot of fun options when talking to him. It's also cool that he has a neat flip side where he does a lot of stuff he wouldn't want others to do such as talking about his god to people while not caring about others talking about their gods to him.

I also like that you gave him a meaning for his existence, it really helps me write a character and place a character when I know what their motives for even being alive is. (I mean other then the death thing sure must suck!)

@Wheat
While complex I really like all the playstyles one can use K~L for! It reminds me of more advance version of moodmeter and makes K~L clearly seem like a character for more advanced players.

Other then that I love the bit of oddness thrown in like "Face has Mood Activated Googly Eyes of Sensitive Understanding and a disarming smile" and "A favorite jape to pull is to hang up a hollowed-out fake orange, which unscrews to reveal a real orange" It really makes them a character I really want to write, in fact I do have a spot or two I need filled for a certain event that may happen later on and I'm thinking of using K~L and Wandreni cause they come in a really nice package already!

Really it'd be cool if more people got their characters together to make "crews" or groups. I know in the past people have submitted whole crews to me but I'm always picky about using them as a package as it ends up being just one person who got to make 4 - 5 characters when I could just ask 4 - 5 people to make one characters and thus get a little more cool dynamics and also avoid everyone being just 1 species.

Also that little bit about the robots (Which I love, I love robots that seem to be made for no reason/do nothing/do something absurd like constantly cry) can just be slapped at the end of personality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application review and appreciation topic - by Gimeurcookie - 12-08-2015, 12:40 AM