Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 3329rgx.jpg][Image: 1z4evdx.jpg]
Yes, howdy indeed.

Hey everybody, it's SupahKiven, making yet another bad and totally original decision. Welcome to a Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Let's Play. Now you may have noticed (twice now, in fact!) that the game has been referred to as 'Blaze Black 2'. Don't worry, you're not hallucinating or anything. Blaze Black 2 (and Volt White 2) is a patch for Pokemon Black 2 ROMs that 'overhaul' the whole game. What it does is make all Pokemon from Gen 1-5 available in game, as well as redo movesets, make typing and move changes, and changed trainers' Pokemon line ups, making the game harder overall. It's really cool and you can read up on it here. I noticed I had a Black 2 rom sitting around on my computer, so I decided why not and started this up.

Now not only am I going to be a huge masochist and play this on challenge mode, but I'm also going to be making this a Monotype run. As you might have guessed from the title, I'll be running a team of all Ghost types. Alright! I also haven't actually ever played Black 2 or White 2 (even though I did play White), so by extension, this is also a semi-blind run of sorts. Oh my goodness. Anyway, enough of my explanations. Let's start, yeah?

Part 1: Wait... What?
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - by SupahKiven - 01-27-2015, 08:25 PM