Eagle Time
Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Projects and Comics (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Thread: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play (/showthread.php?tid=994)

Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 01-27-2015

[Image: 3329rgx.jpg][Image: 1z4evdx.jpg]
Yes, howdy indeed.

Hey everybody, it's SupahKiven, making yet another bad and totally original decision. Welcome to a Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Let's Play. Now you may have noticed (twice now, in fact!) that the game has been referred to as 'Blaze Black 2'. Don't worry, you're not hallucinating or anything. Blaze Black 2 (and Volt White 2) is a patch for Pokemon Black 2 ROMs that 'overhaul' the whole game. What it does is make all Pokemon from Gen 1-5 available in game, as well as redo movesets, make typing and move changes, and changed trainers' Pokemon line ups, making the game harder overall. It's really cool and you can read up on it here. I noticed I had a Black 2 rom sitting around on my computer, so I decided why not and started this up.

Now not only am I going to be a huge masochist and play this on challenge mode, but I'm also going to be making this a Monotype run. As you might have guessed from the title, I'll be running a team of all Ghost types. Alright! I also haven't actually ever played Black 2 or White 2 (even though I did play White), so by extension, this is also a semi-blind run of sorts. Oh my goodness. Anyway, enough of my explanations. Let's start, yeah?

Part 1: Wait... What?
SpoilerShow

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - OTTO - 01-27-2015

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 01-27-2015

Speaking of suggestions, feel free to throw out ideas for team members and names for Camila's team from all 14 available Ghost Pokemon/lines (including Nincada/Shedinja and Snorunt/Froslass and not including Giratina and Arceus).

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - OTTO - 01-27-2015

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - WillyDeWulfe - 01-28-2015

Shedinja is probably my favorite ghost, but only because of the ridiculous NOPEs I pulled with it on Pokemon Showdown. I'm not sure if it's actually viable in the real game.

You should get a Shedinja and name it "Chel".

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - OTTO - 01-28-2015

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 01-29-2015

Part 2: Do Trainers Dream of Electric Ghosts?
SpoilerShow

((Was gonna post this tomorrow, but it's short and it's done so I figured why not. Also going to be spoilering updates so the page(s) doesn't get too huge))

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - OTTO - 01-29-2015

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 01-29-2015

Thanks for the heads up. I (think I) fixed it, so it should be good now.

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 01-31-2015

Part 3: Not-So-Hidden Valley
SpoilerShow

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 02-03-2015

Part 4: I'm Shocked!
SpoilerShow

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - WillyDeWulfe - 02-03-2015

The video seems to be private.

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 02-03-2015

Is it? I could have sworn I set it to unlisted, but maybe I misclicked.

EDIT: Yeah, whoops, can't operate a mouse apparently. It should be viewable now.

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 02-07-2015

Part 5: A Long Walk
SpoilerShow

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - OrangeAipom - 02-07-2015

I'd throw up too if Italics kept on saying the same stupid shit over and over again.

Still reading.

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - OTTO - 02-07-2015

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 02-07-2015

I don't think so. I was really surprised when I got them!

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 02-10-2015

Part 6: Off a Short Pier
SpoilerShow

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - OTTO - 02-10-2015

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 02-10-2015

Beginning of Part 5. Camila talks about marathoning a Pokepuff show with Joule.

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 06-23-2016

Part 7: Talk About a Break!
Also known as the long awaited update to a dead project that nobody asked for!

SpoilerShow

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 06-25-2016

Part 8: Plasma Party
SpoilerShow

RE: Of Spectral Days and Eerie Nights - A Pokemon Let's Play - SupahKiven - 06-27-2016

Part 9: Welcome to Castelia

SpoilerShow