Feats of Strength-Highly Versatile RPG System

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to go on an adventure as a goblin bard with a pet monkey? Maybe you would prefer to be a giant flying manta ray that shoots lightning? Perhaps racing down the streets as an artificially intelligent motorcycle on the run from the law is more your speed? How about being an alien with incredible abilities powered by his belief in the divinity of an ordinary pickle? All of this and more is possible with Feats of Strength.

OVERVIEW
Show Content

Everything can be found in this massive PDF that I've made. The final version will have links to make navigation much easier, but I have to redo it every time I update the document so I don't have it set up now. Just hit Ctrl-F and use the nice guide I have below to help you find your way around.

If you have an ebook reader like iBooks, I would recommend sticking it in there. It makes it MUCH easier to read than a straight PDF.

There are a few minor errors in the PDF. If you guys see any you should let me know.

CHAPTERS
Show Content

Right now I'm mainly just looking for feedback. I'd love to see what you guys think of the system. If navigating the PDF is too frustrating, I may cave and fix the links.

Messages In This Thread
Feats of Strength-Highly Versatile RPG System - by WillyDeWulfe - 01-19-2015, 10:35 PM