A LANDFILL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
A LANDFILL
A LANDFILL
IDEA NUMERO UNO, CHWOKA'S VOTES COUNT THE SAME AS FOUR VOTES (ON THE STAR THING NOT IN THIS THREAD OR MAFIA GAMES.) VOTE #NUMERO UNO

PHARMDRUGS EDIT: THIS IS THE OLD SUBFORUM IDEAS TOPIC. IT HAS BEEN BURIED HERE. CHWOKA WAS NOT THE OP.
RE: SUBFORUM IDEAS TOPIC
Idea #2, make a decision on whether we want to keep the rating system, and if we do keep it whether we put an admin (me) on Filezilla duty to figure out how to change the star-pictures into something else.
Idea #1, change the name of the "Projects!" subforum to "Ronald Reagan Memorial Arts Subforum" like God intended. You laughed at me then, but we'll see what the people think! My voice will not be silenced!

Unrelatedly, Vote: Idea #2.
Note: For most intents and purposes, decisions made here can't enact forum changes beyond BAWK BAWK>Hawkspace (which is Wheat's idea with my blessing). I don't have any modly power or disproportionately large say here, though, so if you guys in here all agree you really want something BEYOND then I can totally fuck around with the rest of the forum.
Idea #3: Hawkspace is already Eagletime's leading supplier of poll threads with only minutes under its belt. Encourage this productivity by making it impossible to make a thread that does not have a poll attached
Ok, so some people weren't digging the new theme and others have made it their forum default; I had a look in the settings and I've basically got a couple options. I'd like to request a community vote on #3 Floaters

a) Set Hawkspace's theme to Buzzard Bee, Override. This means everyone gets a faceful of honeycomb chocolate goodness on this subforum whether they asked for it or not.
b) Leave it as is and people have the option to change their default forum experience to Buzzard Bee instead of Eagle Theme (the default).
I think setting the new theme as default for Hawkspace would be cool if i can change it because i personally don't like it. But i don't want to take it away from everyone else by making it optional.

My suggestion is just as confusing as my needs.

If that is not possible then i'll let everyone else decide because i don't want to enforce my preferences to everyone else.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
vote #3 floaters but also change the text and icon colors to something more golden and/or brown
v0te #3 floaters
(10-10-2014, 11:18 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »v0te #3 floaters

this was a stealth vote for #3, not #3 floaters.

v. cowardly.
democracy is soooo overraaatteddddddddddddddddddddddd

(but rly, that is for #3 floaters)
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
YOU DIDN'T BOLD IT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT. YOU DIDN'T BOLD IT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT. YOU DIDN'T BOLD IT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT
THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT
TO THE BOLD GO THE SPOILS
I'm going to italicize floaters, just to spite you, just to spite you
This topic, I have already lost track of what's going on and I only just got here.
vote #3 floaters
Also vote one of the things Chwoka said, chosen at random.
(10-11-2014, 07:30 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT

I vote this. Everyone must wear gloves.
Vote #3 Floaters a
you know what would probably actually help, we should appoint someone to keep votals
make that idea #4
vote: idea #1

vote: idea #2

vote: #3 floaters
I think we should change the system so that you still only get one vote but the option with the fewest votes is the one that wins
(10-12-2014, 03:53 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I think we should change the system so that you still only get one vote but the option with the fewest votes is the one that wins

I motion against this.

This motion will be called "The Paradox Theorem"

vote: The Paradox Theorem

e: more like the false paradox theorem because only one outcome is a paradox :(
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
vote: the paradox theorem
vote: the paradox theorem
I'm not really clear on what this means, but I guess there's only one way to find out.