Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Five: Rest In Pisces (19/71 Alive)
SpoilerShow
How am I alive?
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
shank granola

friends help friends die
My newest besr friend just died.......
Hail Satan!

Anyways I propose we Shank TehPilot because he's obviously hiding a stash of potatoes in his avatar that we could shank into french fries.
A moment of silence, please, for the four whale duellists who are now permanent residents of Davy Jones' Locker. Though their second deaths cannot possibly compare to their glorious firsts, their honour is in no way befouled by them, and thus we must impart only our deepest respect as we mourn these heroes the likes of whom we may never see again.

...unless they come back as zombies, I suppose...

*shrug*

Now who's up for the shanking? Not you, granola; with your constant whining you just don't deserve it...
I agree with Sruix's statement on granola.
Immortals are supposed to be pop stars with indestructibly strong egos.

I feel like Im forgetting something.
The dead should stay dead...If ONE MORE of these bastard corpses rises from the grave I might just snap...
(09-13-2014, 04:10 PM)Truegreen Wrote: »The dead should stay dead...If ONE MORE of these bastard corpses rises from the grave I might just snap...

I know right? It's like, how many times do they need to get shanked before they'll take a hint already?

Shank Akumu
hang on hang on hang on hang on

if we're all sick of the damn zombies, and we're not going to lynch Granolaman like a sensible pack of senseless murderers would, then why don't we go on a hunt for the zombie-raiser?
(09-13-2014, 03:21 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »your constant winning you just don't deserve it...

I suppose your right. I've been winning pretty hard so far what with my four survived shank attempts and my six confirmed kills (even after wiffing Pilot N1) and my inevitable whalevote majority, I may as well try and finish winning the rest of this shebang, bloody stumps and all.

Unshank. Shank: Oz

Also, I'm on to you Amos.
Schazer: zombies pop up every time a necromancer dies. I caused the latest batch by violently murdering Deviant to death.
And you'd know that because....... you yourself are a necromancer??????
Post-Mortem

The mail doesn't stop, not for bargain prices on home improvement and cosmic whale competitions. Not even for death.

Two packages await the bitches in the middle of the shop floor of HANDSMAN PAOLO. Both with messages attached.

Package One: Open Me. Trust Me. No veiled threats on this package today. Go on. You know you want to.

Package Two: what 1 shame
i had such > hopes
2 bad it had 2nd this way

Suffused with the spirit of democracy following their whalevoting, bitches decide that package elections are back on.

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to package elect. Day deadline is in 142 hours or at 12:00 PM EST on Friday, September 19th.
Shanktal

Granolaman - 4 (Truegreen, SupahKiven, Phish, LegendaryQ)
TehPilot - 1 (amosmyn)
Akumu - 1 (Coldblooded)
OztheWizard - 1 (Granolaman)

Abstaining - 11 (Schazer, Sai, NottheAuthor, Akumu, Seedy, OztheWizard, Palamedes, TehPilot, Sanzh, Ixcaliber, Sruixan, Acionyx)

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to groupshank. Day deadline is in 142 hours or at 12:00 PM EST on Friday, September 19th.
Disclaimer: I dont make zombies, theyre gross.
My ability is passive.

And I can support an Oz shank!
Shank: Oz

Yeah uh i kinda doubt we have fiveish necromancers?
More likely a necromancer is making zombies if what granola says makes any sense

Immortal necromancer sounds plausible.
Vote Oz is something I'm good with yes.
Actually yeah SHANK: Oz gotta kill them zombies.
Well, if yesterday was any indication then we can shank a zombie and still get a dayshank?

Shank OZ
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]
Hrn. I'n't see'n c'robboratin' ev'dence t' Nola's 'ssertion. Seem'n more sensible t'me, giv'n th'script'n from Picker's 'topsy, tha're's three'm Voodoo-ers, 'n'eir re'rections go though e'enif 'ey don' make'n though'a night.

I'unno if th'las'n'd be som'na lead'ly variant with'n extra pow'rs? Or'f'n's jus'n other 'nilla witchdoc. E'ir or, w'gon' need'n livin' lynch t'end th'day, so if'n w'gon' get Oz, 's get Oz done, yeh? Vote: OztheWizard.

'N don' r'call if'n th' whalers got'n actions onna night'n the conf'rence, but'n don' think'n did? Which, be'n'a case, 'sprolly none'a's 'em. Means you'n get off'n Nola's back-- onna zombie front, 'leastways.
Agreed. Redeath to Zombies!

unshank
Shank Oz
Also, I suggest Granola get package #2
Shank - Oz on account of groupthink.

Also I can say with 100% certainty that I am not responsible for raising the zombies.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
Also, for some reason people haven't figured out that I can't be killed regularly since I've had no less than six attempted shank attempts on me.
Oh right - and give Package 2 to Granola[/b] because that's a great idea Truegreen.
(09-14-2014, 04:26 AM)Sai Wrote: »Also, for some reason people haven't figured out that I can't be killed regularly since I've had no less than six attempted shank attempts on me.

because...ZOMBIE LICH KING POWERS MAYBE!?
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]