Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Irony and Shrapnel]
(06-23-2014, 11:04 PM)speedchuck Wrote: »
(06-23-2014, 10:58 PM)OzTheWizard Wrote: »Done catching up. I'm finding Stiq as towniest in Stiq vs Pala. Barely. But I'm mostly inclined to hang the guy who was throwing rolefishy questions at Garu just after he killed a mafioso. Lynch Speedchuck.
Because his role is such a mystery. Whatever could it be? I wonder if he's worth killing? OOOoooOOOoooOOOhhhh this makes no sense.
You..wonder if he's..worth killing?
what
WHAT?
(06-16-2014, 08:51 PM)speedchuck Wrote: »I am more town than any of you can handle, and am most definitely not a Mafia Traitor.
Oh, right.

Seriously though, wondering if someone is worth killing is a mafia-only tactic, virtually. Unless you're claiming to be a vigilante too, or something.
... I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.
@Oz
I honestly was just curious, but when you put it that way (Under a scenario I hadn't thought of, nor one that makes sense once I explain it) it does sound pretty damning doesn't it?

(We saw smash ball's role, anything possible as far as knowing someone's role and killing them is impossible now, unless there are duplicate roles. So that leaves Garuru's role (unless smash ball tried to use some special kill), which couldn't possibly be more than one shot or the game balance would break. (Invincible vig?))

@maker
That was sarcasm. I was sarcastically implying that I was mafia and couldn't figure out who to kill, so I blatantly asked people about their roles.

Dang, I really don't want to be lynched this game, as there is a replacements waiting list, so replacing in will be hard. I could roleclaim, and could have someone specific confirm it, but it wouldn't help.
@Donut: I've barely been in here since Daystart so never really bothered to mention the cocktail (can confirm shit cocktail in the face, btw). Other than that though you aren't getting any more info outta me bub. I'm a classy lady and never remove my pants before the third day(te).

I don't really appreciate your willingness to add to the claim partytown going on here. Keeping an eye on you and your filth throwing ways.

Still want to lynch speedchuck though.
speedchuck your vote on granola was poorly timed at least. after a back and forth with donut about being unclear on what he means, you immediately vote whoever donut is voting for. not damning on its own but now that i suspect you of being mafia (rolefishing), it makes you look like youre sucking up to people.

by the way when i accused you of role fishing of course i wasnt accusing you of fishing for my role because its out there (i never lied about being a recharging vig btw, i got one more shot courtesy of smash ball). its clear that you were trying to get me to reveal how i was protected so you can work around that protection and kill me.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(06-23-2014, 11:37 PM)Garuru Wrote: »(i never lied about being a recharging vig btw, i got one more shot courtesy of smash ball)
Dammit, I was hoping you were just going to not mention that..maybe everyone would've forgotten and you would be less likely to be shot tonight.

Meh, whatever.
Had forgotten about the recharging thing.
See?! SEE!?
(06-23-2014, 07:40 PM)Stiqqery Wrote: »Oh. Forgot to mention.

I think Donut is town with about the same certainty as Oz and a bit stronger than Supahkiven.

Thoughts on Acio soon.

why
well i just claimed because i was confused so there's that
Smash Ball interaction things is why.
Stiq I have no clue what you're talking about even after reread. :u

(06-20-2014, 09:08 PM)smash ball Wrote: »With little time left, I'm going to break the passiveness and go into vote mode.

I haven't talked about Mirdini at all, but I just noticed something. If Mirdini was throwing votes around, why didn't he throw it on me? At the time of his last post(s), he didn't believe I was going after anyone, and I most certainly hadn't placed a vote down. He marked me down as suspicious for those reasons, but doesn't vote for me? Everyone else, he immediately placed a vote on after a bit of suspicion (and pretty much every time he posts).

Now that I think about what Druple said, it also doesn't make sense that he wouldn't throw a vote on Druple or Garuru. Enough people would have gotten behind both to make a softlynch, though apparently enough of us got behind Affle...or almost did... Unless he (Mirdini) was trying to bait me into a vote, which congratulations. I joined the lurkspress voting. However, I would have gotten behind the Druple vote too, so again, why not choose Druple if you wanted a lynch to get out? If you're looking at information gotten from flip, Druple lynch probably would have yielded more information than Affle lynch.

On the other hand, I'm starting to agree with Druple more, so I'm a bit less inclined to get behind his lynch now. ATM, I'll also get behind MOTG lynch too, at least until he responds. Not sure I'm confident in Mirdini scum, but it's better than nothing.

Vote: Mirdini

But this is interesting.
Actually in light of the fact Garu is now ubertown and thus unlikely to be lying about being attacked last night, I'd like to retract my clear on Dini.

Like, he's still pretty clear. But now it's more like "statistically significant odds of being clear" rather than "pretty unequivocally mechanically clear".
Ghh okay so I'm bad at things but have a bad post anyway because hng.

First things first, that day kill. Woah. And smash ball flipped scum so hmm. Plus Garuru is prob town, so that's cool. Going off that, MOTG and Schazer both claiming watchers. Feeling a bit better about MOTG because of his involvement in the whole Garuru/Smash Ball thing, kind of suspicious about Schazer's claim.

Lots more claims (well not a lot, but Donut) and I'm not really sure what to make of Donut's claim. Possible Granola/Donut connections because of Donut's insistence that Granola visited MOTG, although given his (her? Sorry, bad with pronouns) tenacity, it's not likely, I think.

As of right now, I'm really not liking Vote: Speedchuck because of recent things and that's all I have to say now because it's my bedtime, more posts tomorrow, k thanks bye.
That's what, like, six votes for speed? Need to keep track of these things so we don't accidentally the end of the day.
If it comes down to the wire or something I will vote speed but I'm completely okay with continuing to deathglare Palamedes for the rest of eternity
Lynch: Speedchuck
You can do that Stiq but I'm kind of waiting for an explanation (from you, Cat, or Mirdini, sort of in that order). Like if you guys just said 'he led the Druple lynch' and left it at that I'd be fine but it feels like you're pretending there's a whole lot more but you're kind of failing to present or even press it.
Quote:Secondly? Unvote. Speedchuck was indeed the opportunity of the moment but having seen a few of his posts since then I don't think it's going anywhere and he didn't react how I thought. Not really feeling a speedchuck lynch today.

So yeah why do think he's town then?
(06-24-2014, 06:27 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »
Quote:Secondly? Unvote. Speedchuck was indeed the opportunity of the moment but having seen a few of his posts since then I don't think it's going anywhere and he didn't react how I thought. Not really feeling a speedchuck lynch today.

So yeah why do think he's town then?
>"Not really feeling a speedchuck lynch today."
>not the same thing as thinking he's town
>>putting words in his mouth
I think speedchuck made a really big mistake, but I can't decide if he is a good lynch target or if he genuinely made a mistake.
I am bad at reading people.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
(06-24-2014, 06:57 AM)makerofthegames Wrote: »>not the same thing as thinking he's town

It is, actually

Speedchuck's at H-2 right now, and not having an opinion on that is in fact weird

So either he thinks pala has much greater chance of being scum (which I don't see supported by his "eh I'm not feeling it" comment) or he thinks speedchuck is town

If he seriously doesn't have an opinion either way it's something he needs to remedy
I'm not going to take my pants off, despite being so close to lynch. I'll leave that to Mirdini. He met me last night, and mentioned me since. Didn't get much of a reaction out of him though. Not that Dini taking my pants off would do me much good (in game).

Hey Acio, while you are here, what is your opinion on Pala? I'm DYING to know that.

*Snrk*

Really though, if I get lynched, sorry about that. I doubt my flip is going to give any information, I did something legit stupid and scum could just be sitting by and watching. XD TehPilot, I want on the replacements list if this goes through.

I'll think about defending myself later, but TBH, there desn't really seem to be much I can do. D2 is interesting, but everyone that has been regularly posting has basically been confirmed town, but for Stiq and Pala, but of which everyone is suspicious of already. D1 had me wanting to lynch everyone for scumminess. I'll post again later if I'm not dead.
Oh, and according to Affle's post up there, when I flip town, either he's town or he has no idea what he's doing, because I think I could be hammered right now, and nobody would blame him.
I think pala is a lynch I could get behind but since you're probably both on the same team vOv