Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [18/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Scattered In The Wind]
it's pretty likely the doctor protected me and scum tried to kill me. i mean, i was a claimed vig, after all. so um if that happened then good job doctor and all that. (don't thank me openly though, keep your head down)

then again it could just have been a bulletproof on someone else but who else would scum kill?

like i said, kinda pointless to speculate on night mechanics when youre town.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(06-23-2014, 03:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »If so I'm totally ok with declaring that for reasons he may or may not understand himself, I've got a clear on Mirdini

why :(

in other news still lynching Palamedes now that I'm apparently clear
(06-23-2014, 04:48 AM)Garuru Wrote: »it's pretty likely the doctor protected me and scum tried to kill me. i mean, i was a claimed vig, after all. so um if that happened then good job doctor and all that. (don't thank me openly though, keep your head down)

then again it could just have been a bulletproof on someone else but who else would scum kill?
Alternate story: They intentionally didn't kill in an attempt to frame you, which failed because you didn't shoot anyone.
Dunno if it's any more likely than a doctor, though.
(06-23-2014, 04:48 AM)Garuru Wrote: »it's pretty likely the doctor protected me and scum tried to kill me. i mean, i was a claimed vig, after all. so um if that happened then good job doctor and all that. (don't thank me openly though, keep your head down)

like i said, kinda pointless to speculate on night mechanics when youre town.

tbh I think doc is unlikely to pick you because vig doesn't seem like that dangerous of a role (though that's conjecture on my part) and typically the first few nightkills follow a rigid meta, with players like Beruru and Acio being top of the list because they're considered dangerous. I feel like Acio was either doctored or weird shenanigans happened.
Burning down a house could be a weird protective thing. Gets them away from where they would have been.
Quote:Smash ball, do you have anything to say for yourself?
What do I have to say for myself? I like kittens. If you have a question about something, you know you can ask and I'll answer. I did read over the last hours of D1 twice, though some of it is a bit hard to follow.

As for the time being, I'm going to bed and will go through the day begin stuff in some ten hours or whatever.
(Hey guys, I'm really behind in reading this. Might take some time for me to catch up. If you are wondering why I'm not talking that would be it. I'll make a note when I've caught up.)
(06-23-2014, 05:20 AM)smash ball Wrote: »
Quote:Smash ball, do you have anything to say for yourself?
What do I have to say for myself? I like kittens. If you have a question about something, you know you can ask and I'll answer. I did read over the last hours of D1 twice, though some of it is a bit hard to follow.

As for the time being, I'm going to bed and will go through the day begin stuff in some ten hours or whatever.
Okay.
Roleclaiming myself as Watcher who can tell who visited a person.

Okay.
You visited Garuru last night, by my reports.

Okay.
What did you do?
also did you slip on a banana peel too, or, like, the hell?

Did you smell something weird in the air when you visited him? Apparently my flavor is that I smell really awful.
incidentally, after further consideration I have no desire to lynch cat because in retrospect I think Acio was right. You're not really doing The Thing.

(For those of you not familiar with me: I love lurkerlynches because I have seen too many games go to LYLO because of a reserve scumlurker. Sadly lurkerlynches tend to be easy and so scum attempt them a lot.)
so do we lynch schazer or makerofthegames or do we actually run with the idea that there's two town investigative roles running around oh boy this game
Eh to be fair I don't mind having a pet mafia watcher/whatever schaz is for as long as we want 'em if it's actually the case that one of them is scum.

Palamedes ahoy
I mean you can kill me off to confirm and then I'll have to sit out of the game (so I don't really want that), and of course objectively if I was telling the truth you'd then probably kill schazer too.. and if he's also town, then well fuck.

Don't know what to tell ya. Dunno. I like how smash ball didn't even try to guess what I was suspecting him of.
(Alright basically read through. I have heard some talk of a Vig, but I'm not sure where that came up. Did I miss something?)
also this game:

[Image: tumblr_lvt9bepfVy1qzg7o3.gif]
(06-23-2014, 05:41 AM)Truegreen Wrote: »(Alright basically read through. I have heard some talk of a Vig, but I'm not sure where that came up. Did I miss something?)
*cough* uh, yes.

Anywho, right now I have no reason to suspect the other claimed informative guy, and I already didn't kill Dini yesterday Vote Palamedes. whooh look at that maker guy, he sure is swinging votes
Garuru claimed a quirky town vigilante role Truegreen
oh yeah maker if it's not too much trouble I certainly wouldn't mind you parking yourself on top of me so that you can tell the thread the identity of whoever shoots my cleared rear in the near future

at least I'm guessing I'm going to get shot if I don't the mafia sure are going to regret it
Dini bro (sis? whatever I haven't tried to get genders yet thus far), I'm not sure the mafia's not just gonna kill Garuru tomorrow night. Or my own sorry ass, but like that's pointless for me to bring up because then who I check is irrelevant.

but ok maybe
maker should I explain why not to claim d2 or do you get it yet
(06-23-2014, 05:47 AM)Cat Wrote: »maker should I explain why not to claim d2 or do you get it yet
I thought your mistake was claiming d1. shit you should've told me!!
I never claimed investigative, only that I had reason to believe Deens was clear.
Then I'm not completely clear

excellent
quick thought: why the heck did the koala get lynched? I don't understand.

I'll make a better post in the morning, way too late to put my thoughts together just now.
SpoilerShow
I can confirm with absolute certainty that scum tried to kill me last night, but failed (I did not get doctored). The question is whether maker is telling the truth about smash ball visiting me. I mean, I can swing mafia claiming watcher who saw someone kill their kill target.

One last question for Maker:

Did anybody else visit me?
actually you know what if anybody else visited me, maker would have implicated them as well. sorry to do this at a weird hour of the day but im paranoid scum has a daykiller or something stupid so

Daykill: smash ball

(this is a day activation. everybody shut up.)