MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good afternoon, friends! It's lovely of you to rejoin us for this, the long-awaited much-maligned continuation of Trog Demands Blood! MURDERFIA Trog Demands Blood!

To recap: this is a mafia game where everybody has a role stolen wholesale from an old game on the MSPA Forums. All the repurposed roles had some killing ability or another, and nothing makes sense. I've kept the old CAVEATS below:
  • There will probably be SK's.
  • There will probably be multiple scum teams.
  • There will probably be independent agents of destruction.
  • There may or may not be a town.
  • All players will be a role which had a killing ability in the game it originally featured.
  • This will be an unmitigated, goddamn disaster, and if you take it too seriously I may have to hurt you.
  • Mechanics may be fast and loose.
  • Balance will bhahahahahahahahahahha
  • This is a good game even if you haven't played mafia before because it is not real mafia. It is lots of yelling and screaming and property damage and not enough trying to figure out who the good guys are. There are no good guys.
  • No observerchat. You've seen these roles before.

The rules are the usual:
  • Don't be a jerk.
  • play to win (or play to lose hilariously)
  • Don't take Shit Too Seriously.
  • Don't take Shit Too Personally.
  • Moderator's word is law.
  • Don't talk about the game outside the game.
  • If you need advice about the game (either mafia in general or this game in particular), there's one appropriate person to ask: Me. Anyone else risks breaking the previous rule.
  • Keep up with your quicktopic; it's my main port of call for contacting you.
  • Please respect requests for silence, both from fellow players declaring day activations and from the moderator when she can't sort things out in the next five minutes.
  • Please please please do not talk about the game outside the game!
  • Have fun! Leave a beautiful trainwreck behind you.
  • NEW RULE: Anyone who replaced in, do your damnedest to not think too hard about your past life or any useful information which came with it. This one's enforced on an honour system and a sullied sense of victory if you fail to uphold it, so it's your funeral friends

The old player list has been split in two; the first here is the list of players alive at the end of N2. This will be updated once we know who replaced who, and who died during N2.

The latter list (in spoilers) lists the players who died before the end of N2. I recommend examining the roles and not the players themselves, because of replacement nonsense.

Our hapless participants:
  1. AgentBlue - Cannonman, DEVOURED N5
  2. Airey - Daniel Adainas, EXPOSED TO BULLETS N4
  3. Akumu
  4. Anomaly - Claire Miserendino, THE BELL PTOLLDTED FOR THEE D5
  5. btp -> SupahKiven - The Werewolf, INFECTED N5
  6. BestTeaMaker -> Lieutenant Fish - Katy Harding, MURDERED N3
  7. Bigro - Tawny Smythe, LYNCHED D3
  8. Chwoka
  9. Crowstone
  10. Cyber95 - MISSING
  11. deadCrystal - Paper Planes, PROJECTILE BLADED N3
  12. Doodley -> Gnauga - Dog Trainer, POTATOFF'D N3
  13. Coldblooded
  14. Elize -> Masterblade - Bishounen, CHEWED UP N3
  15. Epamynondas - I've Got Friends on the Other Side, LYNCHED D4
  16. Fragowump -> Paranoia - Draco Von Zommelldester, CANNON'D N4
  17. GeneX -> Mirdini
  18. Granolaman
  19. Leafsw0rd -> Icantgivecredit - Poldt, INFECTIONATED N3
  20. Luneix -> MrGuy
  21. Malkytop->Dragon Fogel - Crooks Hollow Leader, GRAVESLAMMED D5
  22. Mathgirl277 -> Sandiesandwicheadman - Sebastian Wyatt, FAILED AT DART DODGING D3
  23. Mehga -> cerebralConfinement
  24. Mr. Arsenic Nog
  25. myw - Dartboard Vigilante - LYNCHED D5
  26. No Lynch, aka Niall and Anza - MetaSchazer, QUEENED IN TWAIN D3
  27. No longer an actual player slot
    • (27.5) Not The Author - Sylar, ASSASSINATED D5
    • (27½) Palamedes - Sylar, MALPRACTICED N4
  28. Pick Yer Poison - Eldritch Felt, MODKILLED and LOST N3
  29. ProfessorLizzard
  30. seastormjt -> Loather - The VIRUS, WON D3
  31. Seawyrm -> Plaid
  32. Seedy -> TehPilot - The Chicken, POTATO'D, ROSEMARY'D, and THYME'D D4
  33. Sruxian + Mister Visceral - icanhasdonut
  34. Batterwaffles - Let's Talk About Firearms, Sylenced N3
  35. Whoosh! - Dr. Anarchy, GRANDART'D D4
  36. Jacqularis - Foster Ignanoobush, MURDERED N4

Oh, the mighty who've fallen
SpoilerShow

This is a list of all the EVENT posts from the old game! I'll be adding links to more recent happenings as they turn up.

The action replay: (flips, notable guest posts, maybe other stuff later)
Day 1 begin - LIVERS - Tactless Missile - Liver failure failure - Deadly embraces - Day 1 end
Night 1 begin - Night 1 end

Day 2 begin - Phonetato decreebooth - Ignanolonger - (attempted) GRAVESLAM - Modkills - The Whim Fandango - Para's mal(a)diction - RAP BATTLE COMMENCE - Repartee time - This blow(dart)s - Do a victory rap - The MASTERMIND - Not-death of the Not-author - Can't keep a good man down - Day 2 end
Night 2 begin - Night 2 end

Day 3 begin - Dar(s)tardly Doings - Beep boop - Back to the deadly grind - d0gbot, deuxbot - The third c0ming - Boonana Republic - Day 3 end
Night 3 begin - Night 3 end

Day 4 begin - Elevents - The de-deconning - Day 4 End
Night 4, like, the whole thing, seriously

Day 5 begin - Meter made - Rhythm raid - A measured retort - OH SHIT, HIT THE FLOOR - Day 5 end

Day 6 begin
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX (?????/?????)
hahahahaha whoops Oh well. I'll lock this until I have everything prepped.
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX (35/35)
Murderfia Day 3: Better late (chronologically) than late (biologically)

We must've hauled ass to the Arctic, because six months down the track, dawn finally breaks.

And we witness a miracle, for

NOBODY HAS DIED.

What the fucking shit.

USEFUL INFORMATION
There is a POTATO up for election.

Somebody has left a small contraption, its only obvious peripheries a microphone and a speaker. A note stapled to it says "Meet D0gbot." Players may interact with D0gbot in a similar fashion to yesterday's phone booth.

You also receive some early-morning twitter messages:

Quote:OMGOMGOMG My penguin onesie arrived in the mail!!!!! #plushlife #lol #cute #funny #random #honk
Quote:@Pickyerpoison Like, that pistol is so last week, being seen with it is more of a crime than when you shot that guy with it. #loser

Oh, wait. There are some dead people! You spot the corpses of Acionyx and A Killer Cuppa Tea. You're pretty sure you've never seen these guys in your life before, although somewhat unusually Acionyx's corpse appears to be a day old, in a "retrocatively magic'd into existence due to mod error" kind of way. Weird how you can tell. Are these guys even players? (They are not)

Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!

Role PMs will be going out soon! Returning players who are not replacements will receive a Friendly Reminder with a link to their quicktopic, for consistency's sake. The next post will be a grand update of who's who now.
The following is a list of confirmed players for Murderfia Redux. Blue indicates a player who has checked into their old role. Green indicates a slot where a replacement has entered.

1. AgentBlue
  2. Airey
  3. Akumu
  4. Anomaly
  5. btp -> SupahKiven
  6. BestTeaMaker -> Lieutenant Fish
  7. Bigro
  8. Chwoka
  9. Crowstone
  10. Cyber95
  11. deadCrystal
  12. Doodley -> Gnauga
  13. Coldblooded
  14. Elize -> Masterblade
  15. Epamynondas
  16. Fragowump -> Paranoia
  17. GeneX
  18. Granolaman
  19. Leafsw0rd -> Icantgivecredit
  20. Luneix -> MrGuy
  21. Malkytop->Dragon Fogel
  22. Mathgirl277 -> Sandiesandwicheadman
  23. Mehga -> cerebralConfinement
  24. Mr. Arsenic Nog
  25. myw
  26. No Lynch
  27. Palamedes -> Not The Author
  28. Pick Yer Poison
  29. ProfessorLizzard
  30. seastormjt -> Loather
  31. Seawyrm -> Plaid
  32. Seedy -> TehPilot
  33. Sruixan
  34. Batterwaffles
  35. Whoosh!

Role PMs are now going out. As soon as the thread unlocks, D3 officially begins. With 36 alive, it takes 19 to lynch and 10 to soft lynch.
Cream of the Crop, Top of the Morning
SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Not The Author (1) - Airey

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Bigro, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Gnauga, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Not The Author, Pick Yer Poison, ProfessorLizzard, Loather, Plaid, TehPilot, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Another Day, Another Tater

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Bigro, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Gnauga, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Not The Author, Pick Yer Poison, ProfessorLizzard, Loather, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, TehPilot, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
Lynch: Seedy replacements slot (Tehpilot)
i believe granolaman should have this potato, potato granola bars are the best!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
What was the boon?
THERE IS ALSO A BOON STILL AVAILABLE TO THE LYNCH MOB TO ACCOUNT FOR MOD ERROR

Provided it does not entail bringing anyone back from the dead, I will happily indulge whatever fancy you can all collectively agree upon.
Boonvote: Bring in...The Machine. You know, the one from metamafia.

Barring that, please bring back your squidhat, Schazer.
EBWOP: I may or may not go to bed within the next 10 minutes so, uh, bye for now!
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (35/35)
i vote that the boon be for all of us to get one day kill each
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
THE HESS TRUCK'S HERE

[Image: HuNExvK.png]

AND IT'S BETTER THAN EVER!

Elect Potato
A friendly reminder: please format your votes as <b>Vote: Player</b> except in square brackets
SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
TehPilot (1) - GeneX

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Bigro, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Gnauga, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Not The Author, Pick Yer Poison, ProfessorLizzard, Loather, Plaid, TehPilot, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Similarly, choose a dayend recipient for the potato by writing <b>Potato: Player</b>, also in square brackets

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Bigro, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Gnauga, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Not The Author, Pick Yer Poison, ProfessorLizzard, Loather, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, TehPilot, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (36/36)
EVENT!

Whoosh! is hit with a dart! Who even would do that, that's so rude.
but is he ok
Potato: Potato

Spuds rights movements! Free the starch!
Lynch: Prof. Lizard

Potato: Whoosh!

Because potatoes are known antivenoms.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
What, the darts again? That's, like, the third time this has happened.

Not The Author Wrote:Seedy-- or, TehPilot now-- seemed to think the darts were okay, and they're still alive, but the dart-blower may have killed Purple Walrus... and I could have sworn someone went missing after having been darted, but that may be unrelated. Hrm.

In any case, vote: Bigro for wanting me dead before the game resumed. Deciding that people ought to be killed before you even know what they're like is entirely unhelpful to the livelihood of the whole! Harrumph.

Oh, and potato: TehPilot. I'm curious if the darter has a pattern to their dartering, and TehPilot's flip might shed some light.

Not The Author Wrote:Probably not, but it's worth a short. Like I have any idea what I'm doing, heh.
Wait, the potato DOES something?
Potato: Yams.

They may not truly be taters, but dammit, I don't care. I want a candidate who'll be a force for REAL change, none of this Potato Party nonsense.
Ask dogbot to sniff out the killer
Attention Duelists: D0gbot actions will be resolved in manageable clumps, do not expect a rapid response

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
ProfessorLizzard (1) - Gnauga
TehPilot (1) - GeneX
Bigro (1) - Not The Author

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Bigro, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, ProfessorLizzard, Loather, Plaid, TehPilot, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Potato: Foodstuffs is not a valid potatoelection, unless you're talking about Lieutenant Fish, Arsenic Nog, Sandie Sandwicheadman, or Waterbottles - but honestly those are things/people you probably shouldn't be eating

TehPilot (1) - Not The Author
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Not The Author (1) - Bigro

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, ProfessorLizzard, Loather, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, TehPilot, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
Vote: MasterBlade
Potato: ICan'tGiveCredit

I'm alive again darkness far behind I'm invincible despair will never find me etc etc.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Right. I'm just going to Potato: cerebralconfinement because I basically have no idea what I'm doing and the mysteriousness of the potato is attractive.

Also unplug D0gbot.