-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (13?/21)
Mathgirl: (4) (Scofflaw, BTP, Garuru, Credit)

Scofflaw: (5) (Acionyx, Mirdini, YewChung, Coldblooded, Vortor)

Abstaining: (Seastorm, Kane, Boggyman, Mathgirl)

3 hours, 51 minutes left. 7 to lynch.
My god people, Scofflaw is ridiculously scummy.

He made a fake claim, then tried to hastily change it into a different claim when he was called out on it.

The reason he chose that claim, btp, is because he had previously claimed rubber bullets to avoid being asked to suivig, and changed his claim to this in order to make it seem like he was just stating his role in an alternate fashion, even though that wouldn't make any sense at all for him to make that first claim, followed by that second one.

He is very blatantly scummy, and I don't know why you guys want to let him live.
Just as an additional note, I've figured out why scum hasn't killed me yet.

It's because Garu is scum.

This has been quite obvious for some time, so I'm just going to say this now.

Anyways, the alternate lynch right now seems to be on a player who could possibly be a town power role, but could also be a scum power role. However, since D2 Math hasn't been saying much or acting that scummy, while Scofflaw has been blatantly doing so all today. What it seems like right now is that scum is trying to pull a lynch on an inactive player who can't defend themselves, who might also be a town leader or something.
Is the day not over yet? We should really try to get a lynch done, at least.
How can they be inactive, she implemented the Orange Gunban + she hasn't talked in a long time. Gunban was one of the reasons beruru is dead. Mathgirl's not a newbie. It's awfully scummy to just say something when day started and then leave for a very long expanse of time.

And is MathG able to institute Gunban next day?

Also yeah I get that Scoffles lied but what if he's afraid!town?

Though... you know what, is he even WILLING to shoot next day? (assuming no gunban?)

ANSWER ME THAT, SCOFFLES.

Yeah you know what, btp? The way I see it, even if MathG institutes ganban tomorrow, we can still lynch her.

Today? Today we lynch Scoffles for BLATANT LIES

I still want my question answered though Melonspa

unvote vote scoffles[/b]
also, why is Garu scum again?
(06-05-2013, 04:44 AM)btp Wrote: »Unfortunately, there isn't anyone playing who just screams "scum" to me at the moment. I'd go ahead and vote "MathGirl" just because she's been out, and I don't see us needing a gun-ban role in the future.

Vote: MathGirl

(06-05-2013, 07:58 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Mathgirl seems like most important lynch so lynch: MathG

cuz srsly with Mirdini's Murderous Tendancies, we need to be able to shoot people if (most of) his guesses are correct scum.

these are Bad Reasons To Lynch Someone™

in other news, even if gun-ban goes off tomorrow it is not a big deal. especially if scofflaw or mathgirl (or both) are scum. Lynches work too, yanno.

(06-05-2013, 07:04 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Seastorm I mainly don't care about because its such a dead slot

She hasnt posted anywhere about anything

why are Vortor/Acio worse than a dead slot? I mean Mathgirl sure but Vortor's been around Doing Things and got on granola-wagon pretty early, and at this point I think I (pretty obviously) trust Acio-slot more than I do you? If you flip town that certainly changes and I think I'll want at the very least a forced claim from him tomorrow (very possibly a lynch if Mathgirl has somehow left the building) but as things stand I think the possibility of you being scum is significantly higher!

(06-06-2013, 01:04 AM)Yewchung Wrote: »Just as an additional note, I've figured out why scum hasn't killed me yet.

It's because Garu is scum.

This has been quite obvious for some time, so I'm just going to say this now.

you're delusional if you think ANY mod would make scum lovers with a town investigative role

that is literally one of the worst balancing decisions I can think of

you being delusional is a shame because you're somewhat more on-point with Scoffles even if I don't think he's QUITE as 'blatantly scummy' as you make him out to be. I really don't see why him claiming 'Town Anesthetist' makes him the SUPER TOWN we can leave alone to let sui-vig tomorrow that btp seems to think he is :I

I think the point that 'if Scoffles was making a fake claim his claimed role would be more useful' is not a point at all. We have so much town power bouncing around at this point that another powerful roleclaim would stretch my disbelief to the point where I'd want to lynch said claimant immediately because seriously there's no way. Like, I'd get behind 'let Scoffles resolve himself tomorrow' if theoretical scum!Scofflaw had a regular gun and the worst thing he could do would be to kill one townie at the price of his own life - but he doesn't, and that makes me really leery of letting scum get off what is very possible their sui-vig ace in the hole.
(06-06-2013, 01:23 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »in other news, even if gun-ban goes off tomorrow it is not a big deal. especially if scofflaw or mathgirl (or both) are scum. Lynches work too, yanno.

I just ninja'd you with that Melonspa
oh yeah and to be more specific, HOW is Garu scum

b/c I don't seem to even remember such a thing :/
Think he's saying he's scum because he's voting opposite yewchung, but not sure.
First off, it says right in my role flavor that "your partner may or may not be on the same side as you".

Secondly, he keeps picking bad track targets and trying to get me to not reveal info.

Third, he has been generally acting quite scummy, IMO.
a. you're not supposed to reveal all your info immediately because you're basically giving the scum a list of who has night actions if you've targeted people who aren't scum

b. did you see my point re: the fact that scum lover'd with a town power role is one of the worst balance decisions a mod can make and I am 99% sure Paranoia would not allow a role like that to exist? Because it is a fact.
(06-06-2013, 01:29 AM)Yewchung Wrote: »First off, it says right in my role flavor that "your partner may or may not be on the same side as you".

It's probably just there so we're not townfirmed to each other. We might as well as be anyways, because of balance, so I'm not sure why it's there, actually.

(06-06-2013, 01:29 AM)Yewchung Wrote: »Secondly, he keeps picking bad track targets and trying to get me to not reveal info.

1. You could have spoken up against my choices, but you didn't.

2. Revealing everything you have instantly is not always the best idea, because there may be cases where the information is more useful to scum than town. i.e. someone visited kill target, kill target lives, you reveal who visited, and if he's not scum, scum now know who the doctor is.

(06-06-2013, 01:29 AM)Yewchung Wrote: »Third, he has been generally acting quite scummy, IMO.

My fault. Being nigh townfirmed tends to make you let go of inhibitions against acting scummy.

Now can we move on with the game?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
garu vote for scoffles before time ends and we're forced to no lynch
well we're h-1 on Scofflaw with 2 hours left in the day so there's not really much time to move on to anything other than lynching him or Mathgirl (and I think I've made it abundantly clear which course I favor?)

Mini Dinitals

Scofflaw - 6 (Acionyx, Mirdini, YewChung, Coldblooded, Vortor, Credit)

Mathgirl - 3 (Scofflaw, btp, Garuru)

Abstaining - 4 (Seastorm, Kane, Boogeyman, Mathgirl)

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch
(06-06-2013, 02:02 AM)Vortor Wrote: »garu vote for scoffles before time ends and we're forced to no lynch

if scofflaw flips town you're on the chopping block

we have two hours and Garuru will (presumably?) be around to hammer a bit later into them?

No need to cut Scoffles off before it's absolutely necessary

(god I hate not having soft lynch)
Yeah I'll be around I guess. Are deadline votes even a thing?
They are a thing. We did them for the other ones.

Screw you mirdini, we don't really have the ability to flip to mathgirl simply with the vote power we have active at the moment.
Ugh you guys are ruining my plan.

I was going to prevent us from being murdered in the night by making scum not want to kill us because I called Garu scum and then had you guys acted a bit more like "Oh yeah that could be a thing" then they would have decided to let us live instead since they would have thought that we could cause additional town mislynch deaths or whatever.

BUT YOU RUINED IT.
Deadline Vote: Scoffles for the sake of lynching someone today.

I would appreciate more votes on Scoffles, to prevent last minute vote removers like Vortor yesterday.

Oh yeah that's right, I wanted Vortor dead for that. I had forgotten. Eh, maybe tomorrow.
Here, I'll switch to a deadline vote so you won't end the day prematurely if you choose not to use a deadline vote yourself for whatever reason.
unvote. Deadline vote scoffles
On a less game related note, I am currently in China, but apparently China has quicktopic blocked. Which sucks.

As a result, I would like to ask for the tracker results to be PM'd to me, and for conversations between Garu and I to happen in PMs. Or possibly for some alternate website to be found for this kind of stuff.
Yewchung, quicktopic is currently down everywhere.

EDIT: It's back up.
Not back up for me. Which sux.
Because Acio is doing scum Acio things

And deadslots are dead slots, sure I know scum likes to lurk to victory around here but I hate pouncing on that because it always ends portly and it makes me feel sad

Anyway I've said my piece, I would have gladly offer myself tomorrow but you can lynch me now and its six one half dozen the other