Battle Royale! Game Complete!

Battle Royale! Game Complete!
Re: Battle Royale! (Game Start!) Round 1: 1984
Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

R3s3rv3d
Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

Xeno laughed and laughed, this mortal was amusing.I am no demon, I wear the mantel of a god. you can, and you will die this is the destiny of all mortal men. you seek to appease you own inadequacys by self-assurance, this is laughable. As for those pesky vectors, not even they can detect the power of the soul saber.Xeno laughed as he pulled out his mask, mike was taken aback by this, you expect me to be frightened that you killed Xeno? he was foolish and slow, he deserved death. oh, I did not kill him, let's just say, him and I are very close.Xeno laughed at this joke as he put his mask back on.

((once again, the following is spoilered due to graphic content.))

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

.devreseR
Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

Zeke got to The Ministry of Love, he saw the shadow creature go in before him, all the better, he would be the one to activate whatever trap that illusionist had set up.

Zeke cautiously goes up the stairs. He sees Grimm, who quickly turns round, identifying Zeke as the man who fought Cobra.

"I have no quarral with you, not yet. This illusionist however..."

Zeke made a gesture to Grimm to go forward. "After you."

SpoilerShow

Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

"For a sword, it sure as hell didn't leave that much of a dent on me"

Mike limped over to the others, and stood eying them each up.
He rested his hand on the gun, but kept his finger off of the trigger.

"I suggest we send someone, or something, to find be building and floor that houses medical supplies. Im out of action for the time being, not worried though," Mike scrathed idly at his head, revealing small horns hidden by his messy hair, "Idiots, I can't believe they missed the wrists... They seem to pity that guy or something, shit keeps happening"

He sighed, and sat/collapsed onto the ground.

Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

"My power doesn't work that way unfortunately. Back home, every member of my race has a different power. I don't know why, but that's how it is. I've known a few people who have different kinds of healing powers, but that's not a part of mine. I can give new life, but I can't heal existing life."
Gadget looked around at the various debris and potential materials around, but after creating Debree, he was kind of tired. He had considered creating a large creature to help keep Cobra safe, but he wouldn't have the energy for that kind of creature.
It was at this time that Whir 'woke up'.

"What happened?"
Gadget quickly explained the situation, and Whire took a quick look around.
"Well, that building over there looks pretty safe. Why don't we set up 'camp' there?"
Indeed, one last building was standing tall, free of any damage, and barely touched by anybody in the battle.
Gadget managed to lift up Cobra with plenty of ease, probably thanks to the extra muscle gained from Whir's first experiment on his file.
"You'll have to heal naturally, so we'll let you do that in what might be the safest place right now. I've got some first aid equipment with me, so I'll use that there. Hopefully Grimm will figure out where we've gone."
He ran carrying Cobra towards the Ministry of Peace, the various creations following closely behind.

Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

SpoilerShow

edited. What vaguely hypocritical ambiguity? [img]images/smilies/whatpumpkin.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by MyifanW.

Whit munched on his chocolate bar. The fox thing that attacked him... Was gone. Had it lost interest? Whit didnt care, he could only feel the chocolate in his mouth. The taste of food reminded him of how hungry he was. He pulled out his map. Floor 8, cow meat, floor 9, pig meat. Just looking at the list made Whit salivate. There was even the water floor near those two. Not only that, the fire related floor was right under the fire safty floor. Whit quickly recalled his several jobs as a cook. He wasn't ever particularly good, but his skills were more than enough for what he wanted. Whit smiled. He was going to have a great last- no... just a great meal. Whit began to go back down, to get the meat first.
SpoilerShow
c
Originally posted on MSPA by Mystify.

Zeke followed Grimm through the ministry of Love. Arrows directed them through its passages. Eventually they were led to a large room. The rooms original purpose was indistinguishable due to the extensive and obvious remodeling. Curtains were set up along one wall, and seating was set up facing it. Cautiously, Grimm and Zeke took a seat. Zeke sat on the edge of his seat, ready to spring up at a moments notice. As soon as they were seated, the doors to the room slammed shut, and bars lowered over them. The security measures in this prison were quite impressive.
Zeke leap out of his chair at the sound of the doors slamming shut.
"What is this!? Show yourself, you coward!" Zeke shouted.
"As you wish..." A voiceless whisper said. The lights in the room cut out, filling the entire room with darkness. An instant later, bright spotlights turned on, illuminating the curtains. A cloud of smoke blossomed, revealing Itzal standing on the stage as it cleared. "I'm so glad you could make it... to the last show of your life!"

Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

SpoilerShow

Korbz Wrote:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

Itzal starts juggling daggers. At first its just one, then two, then three. Neither Zeke nor Grimm can spot where these extra daggers are coming from. Before long there are dozens of daggers in the air, held in a very complex juggling pattern. Both of Itzals opponents watched closely, trying to find an opening, ready for an attack. Zeke suddenly darts forwards, blades extended, and tries to Slash Itzal. However, a moment before contact he runs into an invisible string stretched across the stage, and is clotheslined onto his back. Zeke barely manages to roll out of the way of the hail of daggers Itzal unleashes, then flips onto his feet.
Grimm silently slides back into the shadows to wait for a better opportunity to strike. Itzal continues throwing daggers at Zeke, who nimbly dodges and blocks them, but is driven back around the room by the onslaught. Itzal teleports the daggers back into his juggling pattern after they impact the walls. Itzal realizes this strategy won't work, and ceases the knife juggling. Zeke rushes back to the stage, but is brought short by a mirror rising in front of him. Looking around, he sees copies of himself reflected into infinity by the maze of mirrors that has appeared. He notes that there is a symbol in the corner o each mirror, forming a complex pattern among the reinfection, but it has no meaning to him.
Zeke slowly stalked the maze, senses alert.
"Show yourself, Illusionist!"Zeke called"Face me like a man!"
"As you wish," The voiceless whisper replied once again. "but be careful what you wish for." Itzal stepped into the maze of mirrors. Instantly, a million versions of him were reflected around. Zeke was unable to tell what was real and what was the illusion. Itzal confidently strode through the maze, armed with knowledge of its layout and the symbol pattern, which allowed it to know exactly where Zeke was.
Zeke started turning a round and around, trying to figure out which Itzal was the real Itzal. A dagger came at him from the side, and he knocked it away, then lunged in the direction it came from.
His blades shattered a mirror, sending glass shards flying everywhere. He flinches his eyes out of the way, and comes clear with only few minor cuts. Another dagger comes flying at him, and he deftly dodges it, then strikes in the direction it came from, but more cautiously. His blades leave long scratches on the glass.

"Enough of this foolishness!"He shouts, and leaps up onto the top edge of the mirror. From this vantage point, he easily spots Itzal moving through the maze. Itzal immediately looks up at him, throws some flash powder into the air between them. Zeke throws his arm in front of his eyes, saving his vision, but Itzal is gone when he looks again.
Zeke runs along the tops of the mirrors and leaps onto the stage, giving himself room to maneuver. The curtains suddenly open, reveling a dizzying array of torture equipment. "Step into my liar..."

Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

SpoilerShow

"Clever"

Zeke walks in, scanning the area of all the torture devices. Zeke rolled his eyes.

He continued to walk when he accidently stood in a bear trap, before the metal teeth could spring up, Zeke defiantly fliped in the air with tremendous speed, landing in the same place.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

Zeke carefully picked is way through the sea of torture devices. Most were fairly mundane, for torture devices at least, but some made even him do a double take. When he was about halfway into the stage, a device started descending from the ceiling. Itzal was strapped onto a rack, arms held immobile over his head. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable? Have a seat, or lie down, if you prefer. I'll be sure to make you feel welcome." Itzal offered.
"I'll stand, thank you." Zeke countered. "but you just made a mistake." Zeke leapt up to Itzal, blades ready to stab. However, right before he struck, Itzal slipped his wrist out of the manacle and grabbed Zeke's wrist. Zeke used that as an anchor point to twist around and plant his feet against the rack. Zeke then slashed down with his other gauntlet, but Itzal freed itself from the rest of its restraints and dropped to the floor. Zeke launched himself at Itzal, and managed to grab hold of its wrist. With a twist he forced Itzal around and placed his foot on its back. "I could kill you now with the slightest twitch."
"Ah, but you assume I have human physiology," Itzal countered.

Itzals limbs suddenly twisted backwards and wrapped around Zeke. pinning his arms to his sides. Itzal flowed around him, completely engulfing his body. Zeke struggled, but Itzal was already forming its a thick python. He extended his blades to try to cut Itzal, but couldn't reach it with his armed pinning to its side. The pythons head flowed around to look Zeke in the eyes. "Cozy?"
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

Meanwhile, Grimm was thinking. Hmm, it seems if I stay back here, I'll be fine, plus I'll have to deal with one less contestant. Or I could go help him and fight against the magician, or help the magician. Very puzzling.
Originally posted on MSPA by MyifanW.

Meanwhile, Whit was on the roof enjoying a nice hamburger and steak, with a bottle of champagne on the side. While eating, he watched the sparkles on the ministry of Love.

"Mmhm..." he mumbled, evaluating his course of action. He could make that building fall over like the last one, but it was almost certain that he'd be noticed. Instead, he continued to enjoy his meal. If he was going to make a move, he'd do it later.

On his way up to the roof, Whit had grabbed the armor he was looking for, a fireman's coat. It certainly wasn't great protection, but he was happy with it. It was thick enough to ward off a knife that didn't have too much force behind it, and had was loose enough to give him some feeling of freedom. He stored his two pistols in the inner pockets of the coat, and tied a knot around his godgun, attaching it to his watch. He was about as ready as he was going to be... well, no. He was still hungry. Whit took another bite out of his meal and chewed slowly, biding his time.

Zeke attempted to break free, but is was no use, he was stuck, he was losing air and was in so much pain. though he didn't show it.

In his eyes, he slowly showed resolve, he leaned close towards Itzal's face, completely unflinching.

"Fuck. You."

Zeke lunged his head forward and smashed his head into Itzal's. He was caught off guard by such a manouver but failed to make him loosen his grip. Itzal's head turned aside to spit out some blood.

"You really shouldn't of done that. Allow me to enter you into a world of infinite pain."
Zeke leaned back, with the same emotion he had.

"Do your worst."

"You could have had a clean death. But you seem to forget: We are surrounded by the most sadistic torture devices I have ever seen." Itzal sprouted another arm and reached other to a nearby rack. He easily pulled Zeke over onto it since he was unable to correct his balance. Zeke landed on the table, and Itzal locked him into place, then returned to the form of a cloaked figure. "Don't worry," It said, browsing the selection of torture devices. "I'm not sadistic. Your death will not be slow. Merely painful."

Zeke let out an audiable sigh "So your going to kill a helpless opponent? Well done, massive achievement there." Zeke's voice was thick with sarcasm.

"I thought you would be above this. Clearly im wrong."