Battle Royale! Game Complete!

Battle Royale! Game Complete!
Re: Battle Royale! (Game Start!) Round 1: 1984
Originally posted on MSPA by Mystify.

Itzal continued its work. It found mirrors in the bathrooms that it modified to suit its needs, and old bedsheets yielded an ample source of threads. After being soaked in a special solution they lost none of their strength but became translucent and barley visible to its trained eye. To someone who didn't know what to look for they were unnoticeable. Itzal worked with the speed of someone who had done this very thing thousands of times. It needed no time to figure out what needed to be done, and had executed these same actions countless times. It moved quickly but surely, not knowing how much time it had before one of the other contestants found him.
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

Mike had been in front of the elevator, waiting for something to happen.
So much so, that he comepletly ignored the fedora wearing zenomorph (Err, think thats an apropriate term at least) and shadow melder pass by.

He was stood in front of the evelvator, tapping his foot, until he finally gave up waiting.

"FUCK!" He yelled into the air.

"Excuse me," He added, as an afterthought, "But seriously, I just rememberd that those guys are gonna find him first!"

He was about to run up the stariwell when the foyer was suddenly attacked, sending shards of glass and concrete everywhere.
Mike lost Xeno in the dust clouds.

"Oi! Mask! You there?!"

Mike frantically started searching the rubble, but to no avail. Xeno must have excaped in the confusion.
Before Mike could search further, another blast cought him in the aftershock, and he was thrown into the reception desk.
His vectors cushoined his fall however, and he was quickly back on his feet.He cursed, and escaped through one of the sharttered windows, and sprinted towards a safe distance away.

Less than a minute later, and the trio burst forth from the lobby entrance. Xeno was still nowhere to be found.

"Guys" Mike called out, turning the heads of the group. "Anyone seen Xeno?"

Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

Zeke managed to sprint all the way up to the roof, while going up he took a quick glance through each corridor, yet he found no one. He figured they must of been in a different buiding, most of them were too loud and clumsy to hide away.

Zeke once again jumped off the buiding and very quickly yet paradoxically safely reached ground level. He glanced towards the Truth building, being demolished by some, invisible force?

Nethertheless Zeke headed towards Truth, if he was going to find anyone it would probably be there.

Originally posted on MSPA by MyifanW.

Whit watched the figures outside the Ministry of truth carefully. He had successfully injured at least one... if he fired one more time, he would definitely be able to kill him. Whit readied his gun again... and stopped.

I shouldn't do this. I really shouldn't do this... Why? What's stopping me? I could kill him right here and now, with no consequence.

Whit's aim shook a little, his intense concentration shaken.

I NEED to do this. I have to I have I have to...

Whit stared at his target, steadied his gun... and left the gun fall back down to his side.

Right... of course. If I shot now, I'd reveal that the shot came from this direction. Not only that, they'd figure out exactly who did it. Right now... I can't shoot again. Later... I'll do it later.

Whit was, again, filled with doubts. He was turning down another good opportunity to... kill an enemy. Still, it was the most reasonable thing to do at the time, he figured. He was certain that there would be more chances... better chances.

Suddenly, Whit saw a blur flying downwards in front of him. Whit's gaze followed the blur, revealing that it was the man he had met in front of the elevator. The man flew down and landed without any injury, and then flew down the street. Whit carefully watched him, and then nodded to himself. Clearly, this was a dangerous opponent, that Whit would need to deal with... the earlier the better. He exited the room and slowly began to ascend to floor 12.

Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

I'm back, guys and gals. Give me some time to catch up and i'll post.

Xeno quickly recovered from his jump, the injury that the invisible bullet still stung, it would have to heal soon. He had narrowly escaped the elevator when it fell.
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

Im doing it, an epic post of character-fleshing out proportions!..... reserved.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

Reserved after Yousodumb.

Xeno heard the sounds of crumbling steel and stone, a sound of destruction. He knew this building was collapsing and he would soon fall victim to gravity, Xeno was worried and lost. How did he always end up in such horrible situations, why was his life more troubled than anyone Else's? he did not know the answer, but he knew this, he had to hide his loss, his feelings from his opponent's and himself. It was time, time to use the horrible curse that had ruined his life, time to use the accursed mask of the Kitsune god. Huge hunks of the building where falling all around as xeno slowly removed the ribbons that bound the mask to his face, revealing his scarred disposition. Soon, the curse would activate.

((Author's note: for those of you concerned about the canon-ness, the following has been spoilered due to graphic content))

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

Whit quickly checked all of the rooms on floor 12, finding nothing of any real use.

"Tsk. I guess I'll need to go up to fire saf-"

Suddenly, the window shattered, and a Foxlike being appeared.

Who are you and why do you trouble me?, It announced.

Whit thought about reasoning with it, but chances are, it had come for revenge. He quickly ran through the plan he thought up while facing the red robed man in his head. The floor above... was Floor 13, which had no description. Still, each floor he had been to had contained an incredible amount of things, so he didn't consider his lack of knowledge a hindrance. Wordlessly, started backing up and shot his Godgun upwards, towards the ceiling. He pulled into full sprint as he fired, smashed the level above. Suddenly, the contents of floor 13 fell through. As he pushed open the stairwell door, Whit heard... splatters. Behind him, hundreds of human organs filled the room.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

Cobra awoke drearily. His legs were still aching in pain. The bleeding seemed to stop, but his legs were still drenched with blood. Grimm and Gadget were still standing around him.

Looks like I've made friends already.

He sat up and looked around a bit. He saw somebody off in the distance walking towards them.

"Grimm, Gadget, look over there. It looks like somebody is coming. You guys ready for a fight?"

Cobra drew his sword and shield and stood upright, his legs could barely support his weight, but he knew he had to push on - if he wanted to avoid being killed, that is. He stood at the ready and got in front of Grimm and Gadget. While Grimm was a good fighter, him and Gadget had saved his life, and he'd a debt to repay to them.

"Stand back, I've got this covered."

Cobra stepped forward slightly and eyed the figure cautiously. He wasn't overly large, nor small, he looked an average size person, but he had already learned not to judge a book by its cover, back home, and in this battle. The figure was moving quite swiftly, almost ninja-like, he had to act now or else it might be too late.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

Cobra cried out, his voice causing the very air around him to tremble. The figure said nothing, nor did he break stride, he just kept walking towards them. Cobra trembled in his boots, partially because of his legs, and partially because he realized he wouldn't be able to fight well at all in his condition. It could be over, he could die right here. He readied himself for battle, and slowly made his way towards the figure, again he asked;

"Who are you??"

"I'm Zeke, pleased to meet you."

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

Reserved

((just so you guy's know, Xeno's personality changes when he is in Kitsune form. he is more violent and less likely to reason, he does however, still honer alliances.))

The man had started to back away, Xeno readied himself for an attack. Instead he shot the ceiling flooding the room with human flesh. He bust out from the pile laughing maniacally. He than said,you expect me to be stopped by such trickery? I will ask you once more, who are you, so I may tell the coroner what to put on your tombstone.
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

Gadget moved a little bit closer to talk to Grimm while Cobra and Zeke got aquainted.
"I think that it's pretty evident we're all on the same side now, so I can tell you about the building, and even the sudden shift in the sky."
He pulled out the file folder on the moon, and pointed out the edits.

"Strange. But why is that particular information so poorly written?"
He pointed at Whir, who was lying on the ground with his LED eye off. "That would be Whir's work. A little bit of testing has shown that the files in that building, apparently the Ministry of Truth, change fact. Whatever is changed in a file containing the truth, actually becomes the truth."
"What else did you find in there?"
"I found us."
"What?"
"Files on each of us. Xeno, that fox mask guy, he has his own file, and I've got my own. I threw the rest out the window."
As if on cue, a single sheet of paper in the wind, blew towards the two. Gadget picked it up. It was part of Grimm's file. The biography section, in particular.
"Here, you might want this. I'll be spacing out for a minute while you... do whatever with it."
He handed the paper to Grimm and closed his eyes, to focus on himself.

Whit, without breaking stride, continued through the door. He heard the fox like being again, but it had been muffled by the closed door. He suddenly had two options: up, or down. Going down was the safest move, but the things he wanted, his money and his armor, were upstairs. He contemplated his choices. Safety, or a risk. He decided in an instant.
"There isn't even a real choice here!" Whit yelled to himself, as he ran up the stairs.

Whit had always taken risks with himself. Certainly, he had gotten lucky often, but usually it was his own abilities that won for him. In this case, that skill was Whit's knowledge. He knew exactly which floors would do the most damage, he knew what he needed to do, and, most importantly, he knew how to escape the building from the upper floors.

Originally posted on MSPA by Mystify.

When no one appeared to challenge it, Itzal relaxed. It must not have been followed. It did not slacken its pace, though. Itzal took further advantage of the linens it found to create curtains. It then started integrating some of the more interesting torture devices into its setup. The extra dose of lethality should serve well in the current circumstances.
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

"Hm. This paper is interesting. It describes in detail what happened in my, how it happened, and when." Grimm's shadows swallowed the paper, then he crawled into the wreckage, came out with the rest of his files and also swallowed them. "Nothing more shall happen to me past this odd glow. How exactly did you create those....beings like Whir?"
"It's my ability. I can give a soul to any inanimate object."
"That could be useful. This could be asking too much, but could you try and give this a soul?" He used the shadows under a large chunk of building to smother it in darkness, then give it legs and tentacles for weapons.