Battle Royale! Game Complete!

Battle Royale! Game Complete!
Re: Battle Royale! (Game Start!) Round 1: 1984
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

"Hmph, it's just a petty feu-*ding* At that moment, Grimm heard the elevator hit the bottom floor, and he jumped off the building, landing in the shadows between the two buildings.
Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

"My you are one of questions, I was not in the least surprised by your attack, now if you will notice, when you went forward to strike I did a small feint , allowing me to do this." suddenly Xeno grasped Mike's arm and suddenly twisted around in a blur of motion putting Mike in a strange hold. "Now if I were to slightly flex my pinky finger, your spine would be dislocated to the point of death. Now for you questions, I Speak English because I took a course that taught me it, As mentioned before, I was brought to the future within my own dimension. A well educated warrior is the one who is still alive, and the more versital you are, the more likely you are to survive. I am now going to let you go, I warn you, Do not attempt any jumping moves for the next ten minuets." Suddenly Xeno released Mike from his strange hold, Mike felt sore and weird.

Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

Cobra walks in lazily, having no idea what's going on due to his god (kiren17) having bullshit school assignments.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

SpoilerShow

EDIT:

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

ReSERVED!

"He could theoretically be a pretty good ally! What do you think, Whir?"
"I think that your bio in here is all wrong!" Whir was still in the backpack, looking at the file folder about Gadget, "It doesn't mention your muscley build that gives you awesome strength!"
"Don't just go around messing with that. What if it's important?"
"Oh, I didn't think of that! We could strike fear into all who oppose us by making them think you aren't so pathetic in the strength category."
Gadget sighed. Whir was a good friend, if a bit eccentric. Whir took the pen that was used for drawing a hat, and started making small edits to the bio.
"Ooh, and of course my carrying capacity is much higher. Physics be damn- hey, Gadg, what's up with you?"
Gadget was grabbing his biceps in pain. "Gyah, what's -grk- going on? Read the files and -erk- see if one of the others can hurt others like this or... something!"
Whir quickly started shuffling through the different files to find something, but didn't see any likely explanations. Before too long, the pain had stopped. "Never mind. It's okay now, Whir. I feel... slightly different now."
He didn't just feel different, he looked a little bit different, too. While before his arms were relatively scrawny, his biceps were visibly larger. He was much stronger than he was before. Ideas of power flashed through Whir's mind, before Gadget grabbed all of the files.
"I know what you're thinking, and no. We don't know what kind of power this is, so let's not screw around with it!"

"But you could become so much more powerful! And what if you could do the same to the others, but make them weaker?"
He walked over to the broken window that he entered from, and threw all the files but his own out the window. All the papers flew out of the folders, and everything drifted down the ground slowly.
"We can let them try to figure that out on their own. Give me the pen."
Whir begrudgingly gave the pen to Gadget, who pulled out all the floor plans. "This came from the same room. Perhaps it would be a safer material for testing.

Originally posted on MSPA by Mystify.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

Mike chuckled to himself, finding the warriors attack to be funny somehow. He started absent mindedly cracking his neck.

"Well, it took you long enough to attack me, but you were slow, thats for sure. At least I know what I'm up against, and that it's no threat."

He moved on to cracking his knuckles.

"You see, breaking my spine is a good plan, I'll admit, but frankly, you'll never get that chance again. You'll never lay harm to me, again."

"And mark my words," He continued, taking on a menicing tone, "I WILL be the one to kill you. It will make you feel weak. And I'll look into your eyes during your last moments, and I will laugh."

Mike was suddenly moving backwards, his vectors leaving handprint shaped cracks in the tiles on the floor.

"Oh, by the way, before I go. That wasn't an attack. I was simply... leaving my mark"

A trickle of blood falls down Xeno's back, following a perfect line over his spine.

And Mike was smiling.
He turned around, still suspended, and started up the stairwell.

'I feel he is trained well, yes. Like the ninja. He is experianced. 9mm won't work on him, though this gun is a joke to me. No idea why I have even chose to use it. Ah well, maybe I can trick anyone other than the people I have met into thinking these are my gifts'

He unslung the shotgun from around his shoulder, and weighed it in his hands.

"This is ok. It will keep them at range, maybe. I sure as hell wouldn't charge someone with a shotgun. And thats just dandy for me."

He smirked to himself, as he hastily climbed the stairs.
Right until his vector snagged a thin wire as it climbed. The wire, facing a psychokinetic force that vibrates at an impressive frequency, simply snapped.

"Oho. Traps? Already? He. Aha. AhahahAAAhhaAAhhhHHA.
There ARE such interesting people here. I wonder, is everyone here to kill? No one by chance?"

He thought back, he was here to survive, technically. It would not be a choice to most people. But Mike wanted to fight. He knew, that he could die here. But without the battle, he would have already died.

Live or die, he was going to make this enjoyable for himself.

"Excuuuuuse me!" He yelled up the remaining stairs, "I broke your trap. Try harder next time, 'kay?!"

SpoilerShow

Cobra awakes on the ministry of Peace "Ugh, good lord, what happened? Where am I? Oh that's right, battle royale... Hmm, it looks like it's been going on for a while now... was I out for that long? Well I guess it's no time to worry about that."

Cobra gets up quickly and looks around "The ministry of peace, eh? Alright, let's get down from here and search for potential victims..."

Cobra looks down the edge of the ministry, then goes to the stairs and starts his way down.

(Insert lots of stairs here)

He arrives at the bottom and looks around a bit. He notices some rubble here and there, and signs that read "Love," "Plenty" and "Truth."

"Well, I suppose I'll head towards The Ministry of Plenty, because it's closest...."

Cobra starts his way towards The Ministry of Plenty, stepping over huge chunks of rubble on his way. (Insert walking sequence here)

Cobra finally sees the Ministry of Plenty. He watches Mike rush inside and hears him start up what sounds like stairs.

"Alright then, this is going to be harder than I though it would be."

Cobra draws his sword and shield and hastily rushes in after Mike, careful to stay a good distance behind him. He hears Mike yell to Xeno about traps or something, and treads carefully up the stairs. He hears himself getting closer to Mike, he gets into his battle stance and slowly ascends the stairs.

Sorry that was so tiny and non-explanatory, I needed to get in the game.

EDIT: Didn't fit with the story AT ALL. Last bit was rewritten.

Hey, don't feel bad about the post length.
Mine are shorter. [img]images/smilies/mspa_face.gif[/img]

"Try harder next time, 'kay?!" The cry echoes up from below.
Try harder. That trip wire was meant more as an alarm than as a trap. Itzal darted into the nearest door. It looked around to see what it had to work with. The doors read "Pens", "Pencils", "Markers", " Paint".
Not exactly the most fruitful picking grounds, but workable.

Itzal moved quickly, knowing it didn't have much time to setup. It had the advantage that whoever is down there doesn't know which floor it is on. It also had the advantage of growing extra limbs. It started by placing a few mirrors, set up a few strings, then it started dipping into the supplies at hand. A paint bucket, lid removed, rigged to tip over when the door is opened. A face full of paint is not a good way to start a battle.

Next, it took a selection of artistic tools and draw quick sketches of itself on every surface. Nothing elaborate, just enough to confuse the issue. It had just enough time to set up a couple of dagger traps before cracking the door open and making a sound to let the opponent know where to look, then swiftly moved to its hidden vantage point.

Xeno chuckled lightly at the injury that Mike had Inflicted upon him, in another life, Xeno would have taught him the true nature of battle and the power of neutrality, the amount of corruption that he held was astounding. Xeno had intentionally used one of the beginner techniques on him, to judge his deduction, In reality he could have snuffed out his life like a candle's light and so much quicker. Xeno turned to the other, who had been silent up to this point. "so, I suppose you have a story as well, I would like to hear it." Xeno said as he noticed the sound of fluttering papers. "looks like Gadget got tired of looking at those papers," Xeno thought, "I should gather them, lest one of more Selfish desire come into possession of them." This however, was a distant thought in the back of Xeno's head, they should not be landing for quite some time.

Cobra continued up the stairs and met the wire that Mike had broken. He began sprinting.

"Heh, I don't want somebody else to get to him first"

Cobra sprinted even faster as he said this.

"Better get there fast... I'm sure Xeno is right there waiting for him...

SpoilerShow

Korbz Wrote:
SpoilerShow
I think he means Itzhal

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

Mike waited for a response. None came.
And yet, not all was bad. Someone was tailing him. It's quite unsurprising that a large person wearing clinking chainmail, while running up stairs can make so much noise.
Heck, even without the armour, he would have heard the steps echoing up the stairwell.
And so he waited. He waited, and waited, right until the following person was nearly exactly below him. The person stopped, and the tap tap of him taking individual stairs rang out.

"3...2...1" Mike quietly counted down. Then, he slammed down on the steps just below him, causing them to crumble down onto the person below.
He then used his vectors to climb up the stairs again. As he climbed, he heard a scurrying noise, and a bang, of sorts.
He had to think. One following, one chased. Kill the follower, my chance might be lost.
Attack the person making the noise, be cought between two sides.

"Well," He sighed to himself, "Might as well give it a shot"

Mike moved out of the starwell via the door leading to the corridor. He saw that one door was left slightly ajar, and guessed it would be the one used recently.
Walking up using his feet, he pushed open the door.
The can, as a result toplled towards him.
The paint flowed down, and would surely coat him, face first.
But, the can dropped by his feet, the paint hit some force a few inches from him, and flowed directly onto the floor, leaving nothing but air around him.

"That," Mike responded, "Was silly. Come on, come out. I'm being followed as I speak, and I would rather see what i'm up against and decide if I can leg it or not right now"

He noticed the lightswitch. A dab of paint appeared on the switch, and it clicked on, illuminating the room slightly more than it had been before.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

Itzal watched the paint impact empty air and flow to the ground. Interesting. There is more to this opponent than meets the eye. Itzal stepped to a different vantage point, allowing himself to appear in the mirror. To his opponent it would look like he stepped out a doorway. "Here I am" Itzal then pulled a string, causing the door on the other side of the room to open, end moved to make it appear he entered it. It then pulled several more strings to manipulate more doors as it appeared to enter and exit random doors along the hallway. "...but I warn you," it said as it passed between doorways, "what you see can be misleading."

Cobra finally got up high enough to see Mike.

"Hah, got you now, you ba-"

Just then a huge chunk of rock hit Cobra right in the face. He tumbled backwards for about 20 steps and slid down another 30.

"That cunning... Bastard... I'll... Get him..."

Cobra got up and slowly started walking up the stairs again. He was bleeding profusely out of his now broken nose, he picked up the chunk of rock that hit him and threw it into the wall out of anger. It shattered into dust. He was bleeding too much to keep going. He pulled off a piece of his shirt and tried to stop the bleeding and rested on one of the steps for a while.

"At this rate everybody will be dead before I get to have any fun."

He tied the cloth around his face so that it covered his nose and began running up the stairs again. He lost his footing where Mike had broken the steps.

"Christ he's got a lot of strength... I'll have to watch out for this guy..."

He noticed a corridor leading out of the stairwell.

"Hmm... Nah, I bet Mike went up the stairs..."

He began sprinting up the stairs again, hopefully he'd find somebody to kill.

"Dammit, Mike, fight me like a man..."

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow